Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Random Shots While Waiting To Go Pick Up My Royal Toes...
678E3A18-15F5-4DDD-A00E-578CB0021519.jpeg

FDED612C-C027-4FC7-9E0E-8F233D04D50C.jpeg
Think you might wear one of those pairs some day?

So apparently the Metallic Pack of the Jordan 4 is based off of the Metallic Pack of the Jordan 1. Too bad they don’t even compare IMO. The Jordan 1 is a better model IMO (I’m a 4 fan though), and they have, which is such an important detail, a colored outsole! I’m passing on all of those 4s, but they would be WAY better had they had colored outsoles.

So apparently the Metallic Pack of the Jordan 4 is based off of the Metallic Pack of the Jordan 1. Too bad they don’t even compare IMO. The Jordan 1 is a better model IMO (I’m a 4 fan though), and they have, which is such an important detail, a colored outsole! I’m passing on all of those 4s, but they would be WAY better had they had colored outsoles.

I mentioned in the Jordan 4 metallic thread that I hope they have paint leftover and give us metallic 1’s. I know companies like to buy in bulk, but I’m not holding my breath because it makes to much sense

You and I both know why they don’t have colored outsoles.. It’s far cheaper to produce the same outsole for all 4 releases.

the first pic kicks in my ocd lol, why couldn't they align the 4's and 1's in the same color pattern

I commented on this before.... it so sad

Back
Top Bottom