Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1401B20F-EE52-4733-B7AB-F8420ECE0272.jpeg

This are nice af!

These nice. People like to hate on the white Wings logo, but what other color do they expect it to be when the upper is black :lol:. Making it blue sure as hell would look like trash. White is perfect in this case.
White works, but it could’ve also been black on black.

By all means do whatever you want with your shoes. But posting pics of DS pairs unlaced with the lace bags still attached is lame. There's a reason Nike shows the shoe laced up in official images. It's because it looks like crap otherwise
Says the fashion expert on a sneaker forum 🙄

Not A Retro Post But Figured I’d Share With The AJ 1 Fam Per Usual :nthat:

Finally Finished Up These Original 1985 “Overtime” And “Run And Gun” Sweatsuit Sets With The Addition Of The Royal “Run And Gun” Zip Hood. It’s Taken Me YEARS Now To Track This Piece Back Down After Only Having Seen It Available One Other Time. Couldn’t Be Happier Adding It To The Collection After All These Years Of Searching For One Again :pimp:
C13E8E47-5ED3-450E-9C16-7E0AA208E497.jpeg

*Pictured With ‘85 Royals & BReds
how much you paid for your 85s if you dont mind me asking? I know you probably got them a while ago. I've been on the hunt recently and it seems like prices are out of hand now.

By all means do whatever you want with your shoes. But posting pics of DS pairs unlaced with the lace bags still attached is lame. There's a reason Nike shows the shoe laced up in official images. It's because it looks like crap otherwise

😂 okay. So Nike should also place a foot and leg in the picture too, because it looks weird otherwise.

My point is no one should care what others are doing with their belongings, it's literally none of your business. Someone could buy every release and cut them in half, that's their prerogative. Strange to me, but more importantly, nothing to do with me.

😂 okay. So Nike should also place a foot and leg in the picture too, because it looks weird otherwise.

My point is no one should care what others are doing with their belongings, it's literally none of your business. Someone could buy every release and cut them in half, that's their prerogative. Strange to me, but more importantly, nothing to do with me.

Matter of Fact isn’t there some website/you tube channel that does that?

That extra $5 spent to get them today might be the best $5 spent.... Vs. getting them 2 weeks from now.

To be fair, the chances of me even wearing them within the next 30 days in unlikely. So waiting isn't a bother. Will just be sitting in closet anyway lol

how much you paid for your 85s if you dont mind me asking? I know you probably got them a while ago. I've been on the hunt recently and it seems like prices are out of hand now.
where have you been looking? the right prices are at the right ig accounts...just gotta be patient.

I ain't rushing to have em....I'll keep my $5 :lol:
Facts. There's no where to go. No point of rushing to lace up kicks, just to sit in the house, and flex for the internet.
Has any Travis 1 high owner noticed the insole print comes off easy?
I wouldn't say easy. I've done a lot in mine and the Nike Air on the left shoe is still completely in tact. The Cactus Jack on the right shoe is starting to fade a little though, just a little.

Nice! I've been searching for a womens 12 in these for the last month. I see prices in the 300s now.
That’s my sz 10.5/11 waited for these to dip to the low $300’s, copped locally for $330. Damn sure wasn’t paying that resale price on them when they first came out back in August.

Buddy went off for no reason lmao, just say you don’t have some of the pairs in those pics and keep it moving. 😂😂😂😂
Lol I'm not jealous at all bro. Just think DS pairs like that look bad compared to laced up pairs. There's no ulterior motive lol

Yeah I literally said it's his shoes he can do what he wants. It's a forum my dude I'm still gonna give my opinion. Like a few weeks ago that guy had his 1's tied on like the 5th lace hole and the whole tongue was sticking out, we clowned on him because it looked silly. Yeah it's his choice but that doesn't mean no one can say anything about it

Back
Top Bottom