• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What other hi og 1 released?
not hi og 1 but Im saying og dmp 6s og fire red 5 and purp toe 2.0. all desired shoes and sat for 2 days or more. This is a dramatic difference and people had money with other shoes. Plus these are like bred toes that is not a true og colorway like breds royals and chicagos

Bro just sent me this pic, guess he put the royal laces on his early access pair. I’m sure the pic is filtered, don’t think they look quite this nice in person.

C9CB3F81-CE8C-479A-BD46-DD9A5C604CF5.jpeg

Last edited:
not hi og 1 but Im saying og dmp 6s og fire red 5 and purp toe 2.0. all desired shoes and sat for 2 days or more. This is a dramatic difference and people had money with other shoes. Plus these are like bred toes that is not a true og colorway like breds royals and chicagos

Those didn’t sit for 2 days, u crazy lol

‪The way SNKRS App gave so many people early access to Royal Toes last week, I assumed they would be plentiful and easy to cop‬.

This is objectively false. Court Purple 2.0s did NOT sit. DMPs might have sat in odd sizes but common sizes in restocks went fast.

NikeTalk users swear only sneakerheads buy shoes. This same mentality happens on so many releases.

Go on twitter and majority of people complaining they couldn't cop are casual buyers. Non-Jordan 1 enthusiasts aren't crying on their phone because of a leather tongue tag. So you can blame stimulus checks, tax returns, unemployment and whatever else you want. These sold because the overall opinion of the shoe was positive.

NikeTalk users swear only sneakerheads buy shoes. This same mentality happens on so many releases.

Go on twitter and majority of people complaining they couldn't cop are casual buyers. Non-Jordan 1 enthusiasts aren't crying on their phone because of a leather tongue tag. So you can blame stimulus checks, tax returns, unemployment and whatever else you want. These sold because the overall opinion of the shoe was positive.

Attachments

• break-bottle-gif-1.gif
    break-bottle-gif-1.gif
    323.2 KB · Views: 220
My SNKRS app stil
eff snkrs app
My SNKRS was asking me to enter my number this morning so I didn’t even get a chance to purchase from them!!!!

I’ve been putting my number on the app and it won’t send the damn text!!!!

DDBF8EDC-007C-41AF-9296-F4B7B38A4CC7.png

Just got a second email 1 hour later from Footaction after my confirmation email saying:

Hi ,
It's taking a bit longer to complete your order. We're trying to track down your item.

Hang tight and we'll let you know when we have some news. Don't worry, we haven't charged your method of payment yet.

If you have any questions, please contact our customer care team

Thanks for shopping at Footaction

________________________________________________________________________________

Does this mean my pair is going to be canceled?
Yes

This is objectively false. Court Purple 2.0s did NOT sit. DMPs might have sat in odd sizes but common sizes in restocks went fast.
I'm just speaking from personal experience. I copped multiples of all 3 with no effort and these were seriously harder to cop. I would still be carting on dmps purps and fire reds right if I wanted to on release day. Resell says it all look at prices. Just saying I don't believe it's soley because people got money in that's all. I think stock was lower and demand was higher like dude said above people just wanted the shoe nothing to do with a stimulus check

Last edited:

This is literally the case with every major release that sells out lol

My SNKRS app stil

My SNKRS was asking me to enter my number this morning so I didn’t even get a chance to purchase from them!!!!

I’ve been putting my number on the app and it won’t send the damn text!!!!

Bro, you'll get the text like 6 hours later. Same thing happened to me once before.

This release REALLY reminds me of Bred Toes. I would advise people to cop this week when resale bottoms out. I’m thinking it makes sense to double up even via resell for both pairs and move my 2nd pair down the line. These will likely exponentially grow in value like Bred Toes and even Spideys did. Near Post-release resell prices for those respective releases look like a steal compared to what they go for now.

Back
Top Bottom