Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If normal 1’s are still $170 and the the 1985 mold is happy i can live with that. Personally haven’t needed the 1985 mold yet.

My point was this better not be Jb easing us into them raising the price of normal *** 1’s to 200.

not gonna be happy with shelling out $200 every time and then have a half *** job done

If normal 1’s are still $170 and the the 1985 mold is happy i can live with that. Personally haven’t needed the 1985 mold yet.

My point was this better not be Jb easing us into them raising the price of normal *** 1’s to 200.

not gonna be happy with shelling out $200 every time and then have a half *** job done
Fam, I cant pay $200 for shoes especially some Jordan 1s that lack technology and just an extra set of laces.

Hopefully not super limited for influencers and resellers like the last ‘85’s. If not I’m in.
Beaters for a store run
F3B93707-6145-4D06-9FFB-EF4989526028.jpeg

there's a part of me that's still wishing those NGs be less limited, but im just kidding myself lol.

gonna hustle hard regardless

Yep, not including the 2015 Pinnacle Pack, the remastered AJ 1's started having the Nike Air leather tounge tag with the:
17' Perforated Pack (2 pair)
17' - 18' Flyknits (7 pair)
17' Gatorade Pack (4 pair)
18' Hyper Royal
18' Nike Trademark Pack (3 pair)
18' Rookie Of The Year
18' Sports Illustrated
19' Couture Defiant
19' Tour Yellow Defiant
19' First Class Flight
20' Black Satin
20' Pine Green 2.0
20' Court Purple 2.0
20' Royal Toe

So that's 26 pairs over 3 years but I guess some didn't notice. To be fair I feel most people on here didn't buy most of the pairs on this list ( I'm the total opposite with 18 of them) so I can see some just noticed with some of nicer colorways coming out this year.

damn
the leather tongue tag era really is trash :smh:
ROTYs putting the rest of these to shame

Seems we can’t do anything but visit the outdoors these days. I work from home, and all my shoes are sitting in boxes. So screw it, I’m taking a bunch and just gonna enjoy them.

BD636A37-1C78-4ABA-BE5A-8804841FADE6.jpeg

Idk how ya'll do it! I just can't wear my highs without crew socks. I've worn low socks with my highs only a handful of times because I was too lazy to do laundry and all I had was no shows and bad mistake on my part. Was walking all day then I got home and boom, blisters all on the back of my ankles. Never again.

Idk how ya'll do it! I just can't wear my highs without crew socks. I've worn low socks with my highs only a handful of times because I was too lazy to do laundry and all I had was no shows and bad mistake on my part. Was walking all day then I got home and boom, blisters all on the back of my ankles. Never again.
I hear you. I wear Nike dri-fit “low cut”, which is in between ankle cut and no-show. Essentially matches the height of the Jordan 1 - so no rubbing. I usually prefer crew socks though.

Back
Top Bottom