Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ngl, feels good to be off my self imposed hiatus and back on niketalk in the 1's thread. I feel at home in here.
No one ever really leaves

tumblr_inline_p0jvfuWezD1um32s3_500.gif

Now i’m ok with the $200 since it will be only the ‘85’s
was definitely not paying $200 for every single 1’s

Bring on Chi’s/Royals/Breds :smokin

Yep, not including the 2015 Pinnacle Pack, the remastered AJ 1's started having the Nike Air leather tounge tag with the:
17' Perforated Pack (2 pair)
17' - 18' Flyknits (7 pair)
17' Gatorade Pack (4 pair)
18' Hyper Royal
18' Nike Trademark Pack (3 pair)
18' Rookie Of The Year
18' Sports Illustrated
19' Couture Defiant
19' Tour Yellow Defiant
19' First Class Flight
20' Black Satin
20' Pine Green 2.0
20' Court Purple 2.0
20' Royal Toe

So that's 26 pairs over 3 years but I guess some didn't notice. To be fair I feel most people on here didn't buy most of the pairs on this list ( I'm the total opposite with 18 of them) so I can see some just noticed with some of nicer colorways coming out this year.

Yeah. Besides the Court Purple 2.0 and Royal Toe, the only other shoe on this list that interests me was the ROTY and I missed out on those. I personally prefer the normal woven tag, but it's just a minor detail that many will not notice.

Anyone with two pairs seen a difference in labels on the Royal Toes?

Attachments

• 20200525_182513.jpg
    20200525_182513.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 106
Did you keep your 1s?

Not all of them. I sold them all and then recopped only the essentials in my opinion.

Sidenote: I'm mad because I should've held out longer. Had I known The Last Dance was gonna come out and blow up all the OG colorway prices I woulda sold them now. Had Chi's, B/reds, & Black Toes in a 12 and coulda made way more especially with the chi's. I still have them in a 12.5 but I ain't letting my unicorn sizes go.

This place is better with you, glad you’re back.

Appreciate it bro, thanks for reaching out. I needed that.

Self imposed hiatus might be not a terrible idea. Maybe after the Flints drop, nothing really on my radar except big stages and then Mochas.... Prob would save some money and increase productivity in other areas. Maybe read a book lol

I recommend it. The homie bashmilk bashmilk has been on it too and we talk with each other from time to time he's def in a better spot now. A lot of growth can happen when you ain't copping $180-$220 kicks weekly and that's IF you can even get them without going the resell route and dropping anywhere from $300-$2000 off that market.

Yes, back with the sail laces in my kicks and TMNT theme. Court Purple 2.0's are dope and you cant miss with that Chicago blocking so I had to cop. Bout to tag swap the 2.0 tongue tag with the 1.0 because I'm a stickler for consistency when it comes to that chi colorblocking.

20200525_183828.jpg

Sidenote: If you wanna cop 72" sail laces angelus just restocked them through lacelab. It matches up perfectly to the kicks. I put them in my court purps and compared them to my SBB 2.0's laces and they are perfect.

Last edited:
Yes, back with the sail laces in my kicks and TMNT theme. Court Purple 2.0's are dope and you cant miss with that Chicago blocking so I had to cop. Bout to tag swap the 2.0 tongue tag with the 1.0 because I'm a stickler for consistency when it comes to that chi colorblocking.

20200525_183828.jpg

Sidenote: If you wanna cop 72" sail laces angelus just restocked them through lacelab. It matches up perfectly to the kicks. I put them in my court purps and compared them to my SBB 2.0's laces and they are perfect.

🔥🔥 pic, tmnt all the way
8292DD92-DFA9-4EAF-AA67-8DFE4BE8D03F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom