Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Welcome back 0takusamsay 0takusamsay , I'll be ready to call you out on any flip-flopping :wink:

j/k man, welcome back!

Respect

tenor (9).gif

It’s one of the ways I make it worthwhile for my wife. If all my pairs were depreciating in value, then she could argue it is a waste. But since the value of the collection, monetarily, increases over time, she can’t argue against it. My Jordan 1 collection is outperforming my Vanguard portfolio right now.

with the 1s going berzerk there's a reason they haven't been back for so long. they still need this OG mould gimmick and the last dance to push them. sucks that we'll probably start paying 200 for 1s now.

So assuming the Tye-Dyes come in the larger women sizes, If i am a Men’s 12 i would be a women’s what? 13.5? 13?

Ngl, feels good to be off my self imposed hiatus and back on niketalk in the 1's thread. I feel at home in here.

Did the same thing. A 3 year hiatus. And it was great. Not stressing about upcoming releases... Not stressing on RD. Not stressing about shoes at all. Changes your outlook on everything. Now I'm super selective on purchases.

20200525_183828.jpg

Hella Dope! I had intentions on finishing up the TMNT pack but the Game Royals price sky rocketed outta nowhere. Do you have the ROY’s? Gotta show Splinter some love.....

Side Note: Ebay sellers wild. They list shoes with best offer option and then refuse to come down from their asking price...”My listing price is the lowest I can do”....Well take best offer down then...

Been back tracking some prior releases but these sellers don’t want my $$...so f it

Last edited:
You need the extra pockets for flaming hots and honey buns.
We had a guy in HS who was just kinda odd. Always wore cargo pants even when it was hot.

History teacher would randomly make him empty his pockets in front of the class.

One day he had like 3x food items, a drink, a toy frog, phone, gum, and a copy of the Koran. Mind you this was at a Christian school and his family was Baptist. It was funny.

Back
Top Bottom