Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Threw these on over the weekend. First time in a long time
F57DC19C-3253-4293-A80B-B542B0AF77C5.jpeg

I see where all the storm blues have went, they’re going to these customizers on IG to make them look vintage :smh:

ok at first I thought it was cool but now reality is setting in and I’m almost not understanding what’s happening anymore lol. Let me get this straight, so people don’t wanna wear shoes until they get beat but make them look beat and maybe wear it a few times to flex on ig? That look will get old real soon and I doubt it’ll be easy to offload beat customs:lol:

I can imagine people be like “worn three times but they were made to look worn, I promise s/o $300”

wtf...is this really a thing people do?

For what it’s worth, I have had no instances of glitter forming on my 2018 shadow.

The 2017 Royal is a different thing altogether.

Yeah, I was a little confused at first but there really is smaller size run for Men's sizing for the royal toes and the court purple 2.0s.

GOAT has the RT smaller men's sizes (US4-US6.5) listed for anywhere between $470-580. :wow:

7 is the smallest Men’s size released in the US. I highly doubt they made smaller Men’s sizes for other countries. StockX and GOAT let you list just about anything, even sizes that don’t exist. Neither Flight Club nor Stadium Goods list any men’s size under 7, for either Royal Toes or Court Purples.

7 is the smallest Men’s size released in the US. I highly doubt they made smaller Men’s sizes for other countries. StockX and GOAT let you list just about anything, even sizes that don’t exist. Neither Flight Club nor Stadium Goods list any men’s size under 7, for either Royal Toes or Court Purples.

I managed to find an image of a men’s pair box sizing label. So apparently nike did make both GS and Men’s sizes that mirrored each other.

466-F0-EAE-695-C-41-E1-8-D24-07-E42648-E3-D0.jpg

I believe the cut on the GS pairs is different from the adult pairs when it comes to the height.

This would also explain the resale price difference between a US5.5 and a 5.5Y and the different listings.

Recently broke up the Trinity. Decided to keep the Shadows, which have some glitter, but I can wipe it off. It's crazy how crap the materials are.

I can’t front I’ve got glitter on my back up breds and royals. It’s been a problem for me for a couple years now. I’m way to lazy to schedule monthly/ weekly cleanings of stuff I’m not wearing so it usually sits for months at a time.

I hate to be that guy but as soon as confirmation of new breds is “leaked” those are probably going to stockx

You’d be crazy to sell either. How about just wear them?

I get it, they look pretty cool, but just can’t get down with it. Maybe because growing up my parents could only afford to buy me 1 pair of sub-$100 sneakers per school year. So even though now I wear a few different $1k pairs, I still remember cleaning my sneakers on weekends trying to keep them looking presentable throughout the year. This just feels so counterintuitive to that mentality of treasuring your possessions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom