Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I haven’t successfully done any Foot App reservations since the FLX program started, I really miss the old system! sS how does this work, if I hit multiples at different stores, I’m only allowed one pick up, even if they’re different sizes? & if I only pick up the 1 pair, or if I don’t hit, are these XPoints returned? Somebody school me real quick.

Once in a while you can find a decent deal at Stadium Goods. They run 10%-15% off promos a few times a year, like for this 4th of July weekend.

Late 2018 I caught these for a less than what they were going for on StockX.

639AC961-DEA9-4E92-89A4-9D51A738BA01.jpeg

I haven’t successfully done any Foot App reservations since the FLX program started, I really miss the old system! sS how does this work, if I hit multiples at different stores, I’m only allowed one pick up, even if they’re different sizes? & if I only pick up the 1 pair, or if I don’t hit, are these XPoints returned? Somebody school me real quick.

1 pair per store (3 pairs max between FTL, FTA, Champs), 6 if they all have GS.

Points are lost regardless. Really it's the same as before except you're basically paying to enter because the points were earned on purchases. I don't know how successful the raffle system is now though. I haven't won one but I haven't entered anything at full HS minus the Flints, and that release was ruined because stores didn't even get them in time. The old one was like a 98% success rate for me.

I think its because the purples are different color in the suede and the leather. Or try making a purple gradient lol

Not worth it I've entered every release full headstart on all 3 and struck out everytime. 1 time I won off waitlist on 11 lows that just releases but that's it out of like 10 releases on new system. I keep entering cause I got points to blow but yeah its weird

It’s funny how Nike gave us the grey mids before the smoke grey highs. Thought they’d pull that after people struck out on the high release.

Not worth it I've entered every release full headstart on all 3 and struck out everytime. 1 time I won off waitlist on 11 lows that just releases but that's it out of like 10 releases on new system. I keep entering cause I got points to blow but yeah its weird

This is literally my experience too. Waitlist on the 11's and everything lol. Used to hit like 99% at my Champs on the old system. Like I can count on one hand the amount of drops I missed before the FLX switchover. I don't get it.

Damn, FLX is really bad like that?! I rarely missed on the old system, I could probably count on 1 hand the number of shoes I bricked on while that was in play per year. Honestly it’s a mix of not too many good releases this year & then COVID hitting which really had me saving this year. So I’ve yet to really know my way around this new FLX system & actually try & secure things. All Star week was a bust, trying to figure things out & not having enough points, so I’ve only purchased the Royal Toes online, we’re halfway through the year, any other time I’d be in the double digits by now. Tie Dyes were a disaster, but I do like these smoke greys, & the ugly duckling Biohacks are gonna happen as well 🤦🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️😂 😂

Back
Top Bottom