Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
StockX stop putting signature confirms on packages or something? I got a big one coming and it's just regular ground.....I had significantly lower priced ones that were signature confirm. That freaks me out

Came in yesterday. Way different in hand. Even the white panels are soft to the touch. And of course the suede. Definitely a different build vs the recent CP2.0 and PG2.0.
Maybe the short production run reflects that. . .
20200716_113312.jpg
20200716_113329.jpg

Even the swoosh is suede? Glad I passed.

Funny, I just sold both. Hyper Crimsons and Turbos. Once I saw what the Turbos were going for now I was like oh yeah time for you to go!!

Was going through some boxes recently and came up on these... yeah I know, Jumpman on back, no Nike Air tag but these were dope IMO..

07C2A6F0-91DF-4D84-A950-FAE7479AAACE.jpeg
DOPE AF...... whats the name of the CW?

I think prices spiked because:
The last dance
$600 extra unemployment
$1200 stimulus check
Most stores aren’t open
Plus I think 1’s are looked at like an investment now
I bet more than half of the folks paying resale are just gonna sit on them imo
AJ1s been on the rise for about 3-4years now. This is not new. lol covid/last dance just brought more light to it. Shattered backboards prices been crazy since 2018. The off whites 1s started the hyped resale tho

Wasn't tryna make anyone feel bad or left out, your more than welcome to find others on here that aren't about resale. The Group message isn't that serious lol, sorry if the post came off as otherwise ..I just messaged a few NTers that reached out to me after reading the story on my daughter and came up with the idea. Reading how they don't condone reselling, etc made me want to start something to help others out being its so hard to obtain 1 pair nowadays.
Were you the one with the tie dye 1's for your daughter? I can't recall. Def awesome of that NT'er to oop her on the pair she really wanted. It was especially nice to see the pic with her throwing em straight to feet. I just feel like any type of retail oop like that, that's the least that a person could do.

Went ahead and used some goat credits on some court purple 2.0s... I don’t see them staying at that mid 250-300 mark. Game Royals are 500 atm... I bet royal toes end up shooting up by the end of the year too

Last edited:
Totally off topic but if anyone sees a size 9 drew league Af1 by miracle please grab it for me.

Back
Top Bottom