Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I like the turbos because they reminded me of high hairs. Had I known they’d jump like this I would’ve kept them on ice.

wore these today
AJ1%20Sports%20Illustrated.jpg

Also unpopular opinion but I think the turbos are trash. That random *** yellow/purple tag and the midfoot text completely out of left field. Same with the Hyper Crimsons with that neon orange ankle collar. The obsidians got a classic look.

Funny, I just sold both. Hyper Crimsons and Turbos. Once I saw what the Turbos were going for now I was like oh yeah time for you to go!!

Was going through some boxes recently and came up on these... yeah I know, Jumpman on back, no Nike Air tag but these were dope IMO..

07C2A6F0-91DF-4D84-A950-FAE7479AAACE.jpeg

Obsidians and LA to Chis the only pairs I've picked up since 2019
hard to think of many pair I've even wanted and missed since then.....

Velvet lining...The Swoosh! Dope laces..This is the 2013 run but they still did a real good job on these. Here i am contemplating letting them go LOL
I personally wouldn’t let those go. They’ve never made anything like that before or after. That 1 is so plush, even feels good on foot with that velvet collar. One of my friends still wishes he picked those up.

No it isn’t. Nobody ever said they were meh quality. The after market prices reflect that.
Yeah but nobody ever really talks about it either. The quality is on par with some of the best 1s IMO. And I don’t think resell price is a good measure, there are plenty of 1s that have much higher resale price and have worse quality than the obsidians. Quality is just one of the factors.

Back
Top Bottom