Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have the Travis Scott 1s & still want those Mochas!!! They’ll be had 🤷🏾‍♂️ I actually like the fact that it’s Black Toe blocking & the white ankle collar sets it apart from the TS1. But let’s not get it twisted, they’re not better. I’ve seen that all over the net today, the reaching is real 😂😂
its individual opinions. Some people don't like the backwards check.

Its not that crazy to think someone actually doesn't like TS.

Opinions are not facts.

B6A0781D-2615-4664-B81C-52F2D849DD74.jpeg
51015B46-0B02-4339-A9D2-B65067B35FFA.jpeg
5DE3864C-3779-45B5-A5E2-38BF49DEA2CA.jpeg

Mail Day! Pretty in hand..Happy I could grab at retail.

non leather tounge tag :smile:

same here. Offed them for about $250 because I didn't think I'd ever get to wear them. Looked at prices yesterday and I was stunned.

What caused the AJ1 price increases? Feels like once Covid hit, the prices went bananas.

I think prices spiked because:
The last dance
$600 extra unemployment
$1200 stimulus check
Most stores aren’t open
Plus I think 1’s are looked at like an investment now
I bet more than half of the folks paying resale are just gonna sit on them imo

With how hard these releases are with bots and resellers (not to mention how many resellers are in the thread now compared to before) I'm glad I started the private NT oop group lol. If you know, you know. Tryna bring back the late 90s early 2000 vibes with some of the sneaker community looking out for one another

I came to the sneaker game late, parents really weren’t in a position to buy them for me when I was a kid and I just got to a point in my life about 3 years ago where I could start collecting. I buy stuff that I want to wear and it sucks to not be able to do that. It was tough to cop some releases 3 years ago. AJ1 releases feel almost impossible now.

In Canada it’s impossible for me to get og Jordan 1s in my size. Shoes such as the alternate grape and top 3 Jordan 5, concord bred 11 low, and hare 6 are still available in some champs and foot locker stores in decent sizes. On the other hand, the og 1s that released this year has been impossible, except for the pine green 1, I lost all the in store raffles (before the lockdown) even when I bring a friend or 2 to sign up for me at like 10 different stores

With how hard these releases are with bots and resellers (not to mention how many resellers are in the thread now compared to before) I'm glad I started the private NT oop group lol. If you know, you know. Tryna bring back the late 90s early 2000 vibes with some of the sneaker community looking out for one another
Tell me more... 100% willing to contribute to something like this, plus someone just gave me my first NT oop and I gotta pay it forward!! **** the resale game, I'm absolutely down for a more community vibe

I think the problem with oop groups has always been people taking advantage of others. Asking for retail handouts, but then later on flipping for profit is not uncommon. I always try to make sure that it's only super close friends who I give retail deals to. Moment I find out they offed it and made money off of me, they're cut off. Not to say that if someone looked out for me, I wouldn't do the same back. But in this day and age, that's rare for someone to reach out first.

Wasn't tryna make anyone feel bad or left out, your more than welcome to find others on here that aren't about resale. The Group message isn't that serious lol, sorry if the post came off as otherwise ..I just messaged a few NTers that reached out to me after reading the story on my daughter and came up with the idea. Reading how they don't condone reselling, etc made me want to start something to help others out being its so hard to obtain 1 pair nowadays.

There’s a private NT oop group?
What’s the password? :lol:

Westbay.

I think the problem with oop groups has always been people taking advantage of others. Asking for retail handouts, but then later on flipping for profit is not uncommon. I always try to make sure that it's only super close friends who I give retail deals to. Moment I find out they offed it and made money off of me, they're cut off. Not to say that if someone looked out for me, I wouldn't do the same back. But in this day and age, that's rare for someone to reach out first.

I get it, but look for the good in people. One of my extra Flints went to a board member I never met before I put the shoe box in his hands locally. I was going to ship out a second pair to another board member but my hair stylist asked for them (his first pair of J's). All worked out since his wife got him a pair for Father's Day. I offered the same oop for the CP2.0's and Royal Toes after release. If I don't get anything in return, it is what it is. You still helped someone else out. I'm not going to lie; I've sold plenty of shoes, but I'll still oop if I can. I don't like reading all the stories of strikeouts on here after RD. I hope that there's enough of us on the boards that are willing to help each other out for our mutual love of shoes, not what we can make selling them.

Back
Top Bottom