Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Legit question...Is the black leather on Mochas prone to the glitter? I know it usually happens with the smooth type of leather JB uses like on Breds and Royals, but in pics for Mochas I can't tell if it's the same or not. Assuming it is.

They haven't general released to the public yet so its up in the air man. Also it takes some time for glitter effect to develop probably a year to 2+ years.

unDS tie dye 1s. ran into an old friend. she was really happy to see me. it wound up being a great night (don't tell the wife, tho)... 😈

Resized_20200808_233547.jpeg

:lol: my guy talking bout don't tell the wife, but has a pic showing the face, car, and everything.

It’s the floor liners not the floor mats
Type in your car info and hopefully they have it
Write down the part number if they have it for your car
Then look around
Sometimes you can find it cheaper from a different seller like eBay or amazon
Floor liners are money especially if you get snow
They are super easy to clean

Super easy to clean....I spray with a vinyl/dash cleaner....let it sit for 30 seconds, and wipe right off. Good as new.

Hope that's the case. Yeah that colorway is so wearable that I want to rock them, but not if they're going to be glitter. Jordan quality is already atrocious enough, but the glittering is ridiculous. I sold my Breds and all 3 pairs of my Royals because I don't want to deal with that ****. I'd clean them up and they'd look fine, but within a few days it'd be back.
I can’t sell my singles but I did also sell all my doubles because of it.

Super easy to clean....I spray with a vinyl/dash cleaner....let it sit for 30 seconds, and wipe right off. Good as new.

Yup
If they get super dirty I hit up a self service car wash and use a high pressure spray
No wiping necessary
It’s amazing how much dirt you see come off

damn. what, yall gon rat me out? :lol: relax. at the end of the day, it's a pic of me chillin with an old friend i ran into. yall act like i posted a pic of me inserting or something. :rofl: bunch of damn sticks in the mud AN in here, i tell you! but, don't judge me bros, I'm just living my life and trying to enjoy it. tmrw isn't promised. :wink:

Last edited:
damn. what, yall gon rat me out? :lol: relax. at the end of the day, it's a pic of me chillin with an old friend i ran into. yall act like i posted a pic of me inserting or something. :rofl: bunch of damn sticks in the mud AN in here, i tell you! but, don't judge me bros, I'm just living my life and trying to enjoy it. tmrw isn't promised.

Whats your wifes IG so I can know to avoid telling her

damn. what, yall gon rat me out? :lol: relax. at the end of the day, it's a pic of me chillin with an old friend i ran into. yall act like i posted a pic of me inserting or something. :rofl: bunch of damn sticks in the mud AN in here, i tell you! but, don't judge me bros, I'm just living my life and trying to enjoy it. tmrw isn't promised. :wink:

I mean do you bro, but you kinda ratted on yourself tho :lol:

JB pulling them gay a*s moves. These better have men's release or extended sizes if they are the metallic purples. Thats so wack that they're only wmns. It's an actual OG colorway!

:emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_hushed:
I hope that's going to be the color blocking scheme. That being said, where's the Light Mocha were supposed to be getting along with the Dark Mocha? :emoji_thinking: Frank Cooker showed a sneak peek months ago, unless that was a custom.

JB pulling them gay a*s moves. These better have men's release or extended sizes if they are the metallic purples. Thats so wack that they're only wmns. It's an actual OG colorway!

That’s only a mock up and nowhere does it even say Metallic. Most likely going to be different blocking or something small yet noticeable enough to be altered from the OG.

I'd pretty much expect all women's 1s releases to have extended sizing at this point. that is if my understanding of extended sizing is correct. that's up to a women's 12 ir do i have that confused?

If you didn't want all the extra why didn't you just say I unDS'd a womans shoe today, show a pic of you wearing said shoe and keep it moving. You lowkey want to get caught. Don't have the b@lls just to end it with the person. At the end of the day if it's just a pic with an old friend, what does it matter if wifey knows? Or do we have it all wrong cuz we're not supposed to tell her that you unDS'd her shoes?

Back
Top Bottom