• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
7503974D-90ED-451A-B7B6-2CD9FD5DE65F.jpeg

any chance they retro the bottom 2?
It’s jb.. always a chance

bro, will yall let this **** go already? this is all jokes to me. some of yall care more about this than me, which is weird. w/e yall doing, have at it. simple. ftr, i ain't gotta make up a MF thing on here. trust. the few here that know me in real life know what time it is. i ain't gotta stunt for none of yall. most of yall don't know me and only literally one of yall has ever met my lady, so why does it matter? i don't understand. everyone is free to comment, but why some of yall more concerned about my relationship situation than me? it's a simple pic that gives a glimpse into last nights events in my life. it's actually getting awkward now. i get it, some of yall don't agree. you're entitled to that. some of yall are straight up judging as if you are perfect. you're entitled to thst also. im just a man living my life. is that ok? some of yall are lucky to be married bc if you weren't you would be getting no yambs. i get it. :lol:
Do you. I have no issues or problems with whatever. I was just genuinely shocked that you seemed genuinely shocked by the responses of some here, as your initial post seemed to be seeking such responses. Again, you seem cool, so no problems here. I’ll never check another dudes pockets or their relationships, as it doesn’t cost me anything.

being from Baltimore it's a no brainer anything orange or purple is a go off rip.
Screenshot_20200809-173407_Instagram.jpg
Now I can get with purple. Middle and High school colors (and the UW here in Seattle, though I personally went to Seattle U, the UW is still our school). I had the Purple Toes, but got rid of them for the Purple Chis. I’m weird in that unless it’s the Chi color blocking (the best color blocking IMO and my favorite without question, so I’ll have the Chi blocking in every color), I’m weird about having a bunch of 1s in the same colorblocking but just different colors. Already have the Pine Toes, so wanted whatever purple pair I had to be in a different blocking.

i hate sneakers man

same 'influencers' get hand offs from the same retailers every ****ing drop and flaunt these 'grs' while we pretty much fighting each other to cop from through their 'raffles.'

same cats get 'lucky' with every drop and cop everything

im just complaining maybe i just need a break from this ****

salty
You and GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal always win and also influence doe

Back
Top Bottom