Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If you didn't want all the extra why didn't you just say I unDS'd a womans shoe today, show a pic of you wearing said shoe and keep it moving. You lowkey want to get caught. Don't have the b@lls just to end it with the person. At the end of the day if it's just a pic with an old friend, what does it matter if wifey knows? Or do we have it all wrong cuz we're not supposed to tell her that you unDS'd her shoes?
the wifey is jealous and thinks i should cut off all female friendship, even ppl I've been friends with since high school, which i don't agree with. but I'm not trippin off the "extra." it's all good. everyone entitled to their opinion. at the end of the day, my lady and children are straight and don't want for anything. my bills are paid. I'm healthy. and my 1s collection is lit. :lol: i ain't trippin. if the rest of my ig post is too much for some of u to handle, just focus on the shoes. simple.

Last edited:
That’s not the point. The point is to broadcast that, regardless of the intent or actuality of it, is corny. Thats the type of stuff one would keep to themselves.
seriously, the irony of YOU, of all ppl, calling someone corny is strong. furthermore, if i was really worried, i wouldn't have posted it. some of yall more "worried" about it than me, which a little weird. anyway, moving on...

damn. what, yall gon rat me out? :lol: relax. at the end of the day, it's a pic of me chillin with an old friend i ran into. yall act like i posted a pic of me inserting or something. :rofl: bunch of damn sticks in the mud AN in here, i tell you! but, don't judge me bros, I'm just living my life and trying to enjoy it. tmrw isn't promised. :wink:

87oK1ZR9WJMwZyIyzYyLI-alJr9UrZUv69wTuKB4VBY.jpg

the wifey is jealous and thinks i should cut off all female friendship, even ppl I've been friends with since high school, which i don't agree with. but I'm not trippin off the "extra." it's all good. everyone entitled to their opinion. at the end of the day, my lady and children are straight and don't want for anything. my bills are paid. I'm healthy. and my 1s collection is lit. :lol: i ain't trippin. if the rest of my ig post is too much for sone of u to handle, just focus on the shoes.
1. Hugged up on a chick that isn't your wife.
2. Not wearing a wedding ring.
3. Telling a bunch of people not to tell wifey.
No wonder your wife is a jealous person. She might not want for anything materialistic, but she is telling you what she needs, if even indirectly.

i hate sneakers man

same 'influencers' get hand offs from the same retailers every ****ing drop and flaunt these 'grs' while we pretty much fighting each other to cop from through their 'raffles.'

same cats get 'lucky' with every drop and cop everything

im just complaining maybe i just need a break from this ****

salty

I'd pretty much expect all women's 1s releases to have extended sizing at this point. that is if my understanding of extended sizing is correct. that's up to a women's 12 ir do i have that confused?

Yeah you got it wrong extended sizes for women go way past that. 16.5 wmns being the highest at a men's sz 15. If they do the metallic court purp imma need a wmns sz 14-14.5

Hope that most that wanted the Silver Japan’s were able to grab. Just didn’t do it for me. For the longest I used to want the upcoming Navy Japan’s, but I’m out on those too. I don’t know. I love the round laces, but something about them just doesn’t move me like before.

Oh, and I gotta say, the internet just has people moving way too different. I don’t get it.To each his or her own, and whatever floats your boat, but c’mon charmcitykid charmcitykid . How are gonna put IMO a completely harmless picture with someone (standing with a chick doesn’t mean sht), then BLATANTLY INSINUATE you stepped out on your wife with the person pictured, and then when anyone (internet here or anywhere really) calls it out, accuse people of ratting you out or being triggered? I mean do you, I’m not the type to put any time or energy into other people’s relationships (hell, for all we REALLY know via the internet, people make up sht, embellish, lie, whatever), but my point is that I don’t know what you expected. I just don’t get the internet sometimes.

7503974D-90ED-451A-B7B6-2CD9FD5DE65F.jpeg

any chance they retro the bottom 2?
I doubt it. I’d kind of be shocked if they did honestly. The black pair would be pointless IMO since they dropped the triple blacks like 2-3 years ago, and I don’t think there’s any demand universally for the mainly white pair.

Hope that most that wanted the Silver Japan’s were able to grab. Just didn’t do it for me. For the longest I used to want the upcoming Navy Japan’s, but I’m out on those too. I don’t know. I love the round laces, but something about them just doesn’t move me like before.

Oh, and I gotta say, the internet just has people moving way too different. I don’t get it.To each his or her own, and whatever floats your boat, but c’mon charmcitykid charmcitykid . How are gonna put IMO a completely harmless picture with someone (standing with a chick doesn’t mean sht), then BLATANTLY INSINUATE you stepped out on your wife with the person pictured, and then when anyone (internet here or anywhere really) calls it out, accuse people of ratting you out or being triggered? I mean do you, I’m not the type to put any time or energy into other people’s relationships (hell, for all we REALLY know via the internet, people make up sht, embellish, lie, whatever), but my point is that I don’t know what you expected. I just don’t get the internet sometimes.
bro, will yall let this **** go already? this is all jokes to me. some of yall care more about this than me, which is weird. w/e yall doing, have at it. simple. ftr, i ain't gotta make up a MF thing on here. trust. the few here that know me in real life know what time it is. i ain't gotta stunt for none of yall. most of yall don't know me and only literally one of yall has ever met my lady, so why does it matter? i don't understand. everyone is free to comment, but why some of yall more concerned about my relationship situation than me? it's a simple pic that gives a glimpse into last nights events in my life. it's actually getting awkward now. i get it, some of yall don't agree. you're entitled to that. some of yall are straight up judging as if you are perfect. you're entitled to thst also. im just a man living my life. is that ok? some of yall are lucky to be married bc if you weren't you would be getting no yambs. i get it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom