Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
today
97B23AA8-3917-49E5-8765-21E2F65A7A8A.jpeg

Say what you want, but everyone knows what JB was doing. SBB 3.
Exactly. Nike/JB doesn’t need to “officially” say it for most to be able to connect the dots. Serious question, if JB made these the way we all wanted/envisioned (EXACT same color blocking as the Blk/Reds but with Starfish instead of Red, normal leather, and they’d probably make the midsole sail instead of white), would those of you that are so against these being called SBB 3.0s feel the same way? I personally doubt most would truly fight against people calling them SBB 3.0s if they were super dope.

Sh*****d, woulda been super in for the black outsole and the gray not wearing away.
These would’ve been a 10 out of 10 for me if they had a black outsole. Everything about them is dope to me (the weird colors that are underneath are unique, but I like). The white midsole and outsole combo just kills it for me.

Exactly. Nike/JB doesn’t need to “officially” say it for most to be able to connect the dots. Serious question, if JB made these the way we all wanted/envisioned (EXACT same color blocking as the Blk/Reds but with Starfish instead of Red, normal leather, and they’d probably make the midsole sail instead of white), would those of you that are so against these being called SBB 3.0s feel the same way? I personally doubt most would truly fight against people calling them SBB 3.0s if they were super dope.
Well said. People like that guy try to deny it, but even before they came out they were labeled as Shattered Backboard’s. Just because they didn’t like how they came out, now they try to deny it. Black/Starfish and some kind of off white were used on all. I mean, even the crackled leather was there for the shattered backboard effect. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom