Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
One of the best leathers out of all the remastered pairs I own. :nthat:

3ABE713C-0CB8-4968-9B51-766501A9FCD6.jpeg

The leather on these is thick....love the box too. (Yah I know it's the 1s thread)

030211EB-75CF-4535-AE2D-EF4AC4CF13B5.jpeg
5947A383-9136-4A7B-A06A-3B6FB0231FCE.jpeg
9FF97EA0-BFB5-4817-953B-D39F83816398.jpeg

This brand let me down OD this year. After I found out the pack was like Chi only and only made 3 pairs it was over. After all the remastered stuff I wasn't expecting them to handle such a historic drop like that. The black pair is the pair I wanted more than the ones in the pack. They're so cold but you can't even get excited.

This brand let me down OD this year. After I found out the pack was like Chi only and only made 3 pairs it was over. After all the remastered stuff I wasn't expecting them to handle such a historic drop like that. The black pair is the pair I wanted more than the ones in the pack. They're so cold but you can't even get excited.

Figured I'd have been more excited for these in hand but nope. The year itself with releases has been tough for a myriad of reasons and I've lost some of the love I had doing this, which is still immense at the end of the day. It is what it is honestly, but I am still thankful to be fortunate enough to have what I have

Yeah that’s why I’m chucking info up here. I have the OW 5s and the quality feels similar , really tough, but with thicker padding, almost more like an SB. They are def much more comfortable than a normal aj1 high.
That’s what’s up, I was hoping it didn’t feel all cheap, with the canvas construction, does it feel like it’ll wrinkle & fold up bad? I’m excited about the comfort tho, I’ll definitely be going for these on snkrs this week, anybody got word on if these AJ1 Craters are dropping anywhere else besides SNKRS in the US?! I haven’t seen any listings or raffles from any of the usual spots.

Last edited:
That’s what’s up, I was hoping it didn’t feel all cheap, with the canvas construction, does it feel like it’ll wrinkle & fold up bad? I’m excited about the comfort tho, I’ll definitely be going for these on snkrs this week, anybody got word on if these AJ1 Craters are dropping anywhere else besides SNKRS in the US?! I haven’t seen any listings or raffles from any of the usual spots.
no Wrinkles yet, they are thick and tough, like a skate shoe. the only Nike canvas BB shoe I’ve ever had was vandals years ago and these are light years from them in quality.

Back
Top Bottom