• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nigels & Bred Toes latest pickups
6A486CC9-B509-4ABB-92EE-DB06FAFC17B1.jpeg
52EBDA73-0B40-49A6-8CFD-6235BD9CDB97.jpeg

Damn, just seeing about the restock now from y’all. I didn’t get any notification on the app today but I did yesterday. Some nice 1s. Sounds like a lotta Ls.

Nothing even showed up on my app, if it makes you feel any better, and I went directly from the J23 app notification.

With every single shoe selling out since June.. These Mochas bout to be animal mode. I done seen sandals fly off of SNKRS app that made me go :wow: :lol: Unless its some OG GR the rest of the year looks like one big resell.

If you ask me Nike fully went from some kind of consideration during the pandemic to full blown taking advantage.

With every single shoe selling out since June.. These Mochas bout to be animal mode. I done seen sandals fly off of SNKRS app that made me go :wow: :lol: Unless its some OG GR the rest of the year looks like one big resell.

If you ask me Nike fully went from some kind of consideration during the pandemic to full blown taking advantage.
Remember when Bloodline’s sat for a month on NDC? Seems like ancient history. You release them next week and they are an insant sellout. They’re going for $300 on StockX. It’s nuts.

I bought hyper Royals for 80 dollars off shoe palace.

my normal 10.5 fit too tight for some reason.
I went to Champs. Bought a pair out the store for retail.

switched the shoes.

returned the too tight pair for full retail to a different champs and kept the proper fit for 80.

3 different stores.

simpler times.

a mid will start a brawl now a days.

Remember when Bloodline’s sat for a month on NDC? Seems like ancient history. You release them next week and they are an insant sellout. They’re going for $300 on StockX. It’s nuts.

NYC to Paris was $100 bucks as of 3 months ago lol hyper royal too

I honestly don’t understand how things escalated so quickly.

Last Dance, Corona, and stimulus/unemployment benefits....perfect storm for lower stock from shipment delays and more money burning a hole in people's pockets who probably shouldn't have been using it to buy $200 sneakers. The hype returned

It happened at the worst possible time as FLX rolled out almost concurrently. Now it may be too late to try and use that system as resellers took it over

Corona and stimulus/unemployment benefits....perfect storm for lower stock from shipment delays and more money burning a hole in people's pockets who probably shouldn't have been using it to buy $200 sneakers

It happened at the worst possible time as FLX rolled out at the same time. Now it may be too late to try and use that system as resellers took it over

Excellent point about FLX... it was a perfect storm for resellers setting the market even more than they already were.

Me. Bllllrring blllring... hello spectrum can y’all increase my internet speed real fast. Thank you..

release... sold out

me. Ain’t this a *** lml

i went 3 years without internet in my place.
when i moved in i just didnt want it.

got the highest speed Cox offers a couple months ago.
and all the drops are now weekday mornings when im at work. lmao

the game is just not for the purist anymore. its a game and system for the opportunist only now.

I guess the little spinning thing means that you're not getting anything? I didn't have access to anything yesterday either. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom