Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got access to Royal Toes. Grabbed a Mens 10.5, and a GS 4.5. I'll take it.

Forgot about GS, but I got my size in Men's.
Another shoe i missed out on this year (Tokyo yesterday), so I'm happy they picked me to buy those this morning.

PO

I already had the royal toes and flints

wouldve been nice to hit OW’s

but if there’s a kobe restock i’d prefer access to that :lol:

Last edited:
Nice lil W’s but needed 4s for the toe lol
7.5 men’s & 6 gs
F1175901-5A27-40B2-BECE-BA9AEBFB84D0.png
7BBA5C8A-ED88-4958-95BB-30A8B47C2734.png
Wow

Never even seen access, SNKRS don’t want me 🤦🏾‍♂️ Congratulations you guys, well deserved Ws. I honestly think things are getting out of hand because Retro 1s are just where it’s at right now, been that way for about 2 years or so, but now people are just grabbing whatever they can get their hands on just to have a pair, & everyone thinks their a reseller now, & people are greedy, so they buy **** they don’t want or need & now we’re here, where we can barely ever cop anything, but if we want something it’s going to the ends of Earth to get a chance at having it.

only got access to the Royal Toes which I already had early exclusive access before release date. Also was able to get the COJP yesterday even tho I copped on RD as well. Really want the light smoke grey 1's. So if anyone has an 8 and want royal toes or cojp in exchange..

only got access to the Royal Toes which I already had early exclusive access before release date. Also was able to get the COJP yesterday even tho I copped on RD as well. Really want the light smoke grey 1's. So if anyone has an 8 and want royal toes or cojp in exchange..

lol. early access.
copped on release day.

and still got second chances.

1602262766704.png

lol. early access.
copped on release day.

and still got second chances.

1602262766704.png

the story gets crazier, nike gave me early access, copped and they shipped me 2 pairs by mistake (for the price of 1). Then I copped again on release day for my brother (same size as me). And then just got exclusive access today. Wish I had the same luck to get just 1 light smoke

Bro yesterdays access I couldnt purchase court purples because I already bought them from before. How

the story gets crazier, nike gave me early access, copped and they shipped me 2 pairs by mistake (for the price of 1). Then I copped again on release day for my brother (same size as me). And then just got exclusive access today. Wish I had the same luck to get just 1 light smoke

this is why Nike deserves to be burnt to the ground lol.

so not only did you get early access.

you got regular access.

late access.

and just in case you weren't paying attention .... they sent you someone else's shoes .... for free.

and my dumbass is over here sharing commenting and liking every post in every nike app for absolutely no reason. :nthat:

yes, this my friends, is the end. project sell off will commence this evening.

if it makes yall feel any better, that was the last time I was able to buy anything on Nike lol. Even on GRs thats still in stock, I would just get the OOS message every time.

SNKRS gave me access to Royal Toe’s but not Flint 13’s. I already have Royal Toe’s. 😭

I passed on Royal Toe’s.

Wanted the OW 4. Ended up with Royal Toe, which is nice. Forgot they had kid sizes below. Would have been nice to pick that up and trade for the Smoke Grey.

this is why Nike deserves to be burnt to the ground lol.

so not only did you get early access.

you got regular access.

late access.

and just in case you weren't paying attention .... they sent you someone else's shoes .... for free.

and my dumbass is over here sharing commenting and liking every post in every nike app for absolutely no reason. :nthat:

yes, this my friends, is the end. project sell off will commence this evening.

I do the same thing , like a bunch of random ish and share them with my girl & friends I know they’re tired of me . Meanwhile I’ve yet to get early access on sh*t

9B4106FD-ACD9-4795-8FB6-2BF536845E8D.jpeg

I bought hyper Royals for 80 dollars off shoe palace.

my normal 10.5 fit too tight for some reason.
I went to Champs. Bought a pair out the store for retail.

switched the shoes.

returned the too tight pair for full retail to a different champs and kept the proper fit for 80.

3 different stores.

simpler times.

a mid will start a brawl now a days.
So the first 10.5 was too tight so you bought a 11, then returned the 10.5 with the receipt that showed size 11?

So the first 10.5 was too tight so you bought a 11, then returned the 10.5 with the receipt that showed size 11?

nah. Everything was 10.5.
the original pair from SP had to have been a factory mess up. Cus the fit was way too tight.

Just swapped the same sizes. Champs pair was perfect.

still one of the most if not the most underrated Jordan 1. Quality is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom