Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Entered 1 raffle smh I forgot all the others work been kicking my ***. Gotta try my luck on the apps. I’ll be in Chicago that day to so if anybody know some spots out there let me know

39C32527-A957-4454-B56B-0BB02E9A4EEC.gif

Double entendre >D

I was wiping down all of my glitter pairs and my royals look terrible. It's like the glitter removed the paint from the pores or fake pores on the black leather. Anyone else's like this?

IMG_3510.jpg
IMG_3511.jpg

Couldn't deal with that **** anymore, I got rid of my Breds+all 4 of my Royals because of this ****. People say it happens if you don't wear your shoes, my Breds were worn a good amount+always stored properly and I could never get rid of that damn ****. Wipe it down and it's gone for maybe a day, then back again. If Mochas start doing that too I am going to be heated.

Couldn't deal with that **** anymore, I got rid of my Breds+all 4 of my Royals because of this ****. People say it happens if you don't wear your shoes, my Breds were worn a good amount+always stored properly and I could never get rid of that damn ****. Wipe it down and it's gone for maybe a day, then back again. If Mochas start doing that too I am going to be heated.

Yeah it's pretty annoying to have to constantly maintain several pairs of shoes or you risk them being caked with glitter. Every couple of months I get them out and check to see what's going on. I've worn my Court Purple 1.0s a lot and they still randomly got glitter out of nowhere. I've started to keep these at the top of my stacks with the box tops off to see if that gets them more air and keeps the glitter away for longer.

Anyone footlocker app buggin? says there’s no stores within 100 miles getting mochas? i’m definitely not 100 from LA i’m at most 50 miles from LA

Yup California stores were wiped clean off the release...for now. Hopefully changes

To clarify, stores are open. Not sure as to why they changed it on the app reservation

Sorry to hear about them glitter woes... I’m glad none of mines got that glitter going on

I think @theltrain and a few others tried Leather Honey, and that gives you a nice sheen. I'm not 100% sure, but I thought they mentioned that.

Yeah use some kind of leather conditioner, think of it like skin and lotion. I used mink oil because that's what I had and it helped the glitter stains on my breds. Just have to keep rubbing it in until it's not too shiny.

Shoe Palace says they haven’t received their pairs and they don’t know if they’ll get them in 1 week, 2, 3. They have no idea yet.

I think Footlocker also hasn’t received pairs.

Back
Top Bottom