Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
marcus jordan said on a pod that trophy room was gonna drop something crazy towards the end of the year. onlt hit he gave was that it was a jay betwwen 1-10 so it might b this?

MY OH MY.....these are super dope in hand (the suede is super soft) and these were packaged different (each show was individually wrapped).

These were promoted as Halloween-themed 1s, but when I saw the pictures online, something was missing and I knew that I had to swap out the laces. I am FINALLY able to use the crimson laces that came with the Hyper Crimson 1s last year (since I will never use them in those) and I really like them in these.

20201028_153742.jpg

Sorry if I missed it, but does anyone hAve a running list of online raffles for these? Thanks in advance

Them Trophy Rooms could mean one of two things.

JB is building up hype for the forthcoming Chicago retro next year even tho there’s no need for any additional hype, or..... Chicago’s ain’t seeing the light of day for another 5 to 6 years. 🤔

1603900843103.png

Trophy Room x Air Jordan 1 High OG
Color: White/Varsity Red-Sail-Black
Style Code: DA2728-100
Release Date: November 11, 2020
Price: $170

Source: sneakerbardetroit.
I mean, they’re not the worst, but they’re not mind blowing or anything. They’re gonna get hyped to the max because of their limited nature, and because the demand of the ACTUAL Jordan 1 Chicago is at an all time high. The white contrast stitching is awful IMO, just like I thought the black contrast stitching was awful on the LAtoChis if you rubbed off the LA colors (my pair will always stay LA). While I personally think the Spideys are SUPER DOPE and one of my favorite pairs, and icy soles never bother me really, I’m looking forward to all those that hated the Spideys for their icy soles, yet are gonna swoon super hard over these.

I don't love them, but I don't hate them. Between those, the spidermans, and the La2Chi, the La2Chi pair probably the better chicago knockoffs lol
If I had to rank the “not quite Chicago Chicago’s ,” it’d go:
Spideys > LAtoChi (after paint removed) > Trophys
In how they all compare directly to the actual Chis, the Trophy Room’s addition of the white contrast stitching is the biggest offense IMO. The Spidey’s textures and the icy sole are fine to me, and while I don’t like black contrast stitching on the LAtoChis, IMO it’s not as bad as the white on the Trophy Rooms.

MY OH MY.....these are super dope in hand (the suede is super soft) and these were packaged different (each show was individually wrapped).

These were promoted as Halloween-themed 1s, but when I saw the pictures online, something was missing and I knew that I had to swap out the laces. I am FINALLY able to use the crimson laces that came with the Hyper Crimson 1s last year (since I will never use them in those) and I really like them in these.

20201028_153742.jpg

am I missing something? These are complete doo doo

am I missing something? These are complete doo doo
That is your opinion, which is totally fine. There are plenty of sneakers others be crazy hyped for that I think are fugly as hell, but it does nothing for me to try and lowkey call somebody out for liking them.

So to answer your question, you are not missing anything but having tact. Enjoy your day!

I just ordered some aj1 from flight club. I just got the tracking, from HONG KONG!!! Is this right? I always thought they were the first and best sneaker resellers. Am I missing something??? Can I do a chargeback? Was the company sold? Just now reading reviews. Not looking good. It was last nite so I’m trying to get help early.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom