Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I just ordered some aj1 from flight club. I just got the tracking, from HONG KONG!!! Is this right? I always thought they were the first and best sneaker resellers. Am I missing something??? Can I do a chargeback? Was the company sold? Just now reading reviews. Not looking good. It was last nite so I’m trying to get help early.
I wouldn't trip. As long as you ordered from the legit Flight Club you will be ok. Alot of theses companies have expanded internationally, and utilize hubs in other countries.

IMG_7611.PNG

So because they're shipping from Hong Kong, you automatically think they're gonna be fake? Come on guy :lol: :smh:
Def not. I’m saying I thought they’d ship within the us bc they are located in the us. I didn’t know with an American company I’d have to wait on customs. I thought they shipped from one of their 3 locations. When I buy from flight club NY and get a pending tracking from Hong Kong a red flag went up.

Def not. I’m saying I thought they’d ship within the us bc they are located in the us. I didn’t know with an American company I’d have to wait on customs. I thought they shipped from one of their 3 locations. When I buy from flight club NY and get a pending tracking from Hong Kong a red flag went up.

Hmm. I believe FC and GOAT merged. There’s two pricing structures now: the lower price, which is pretty much a GOAT pair that has to ship from the seller to one of the authentication centers. So those could come from various locations, I’m assuming even Hong Kong. Or you can choose the more expensive “instant ship” pair which is a consigned pair FC has in hand. I’m assuming those would come from NY/LA/Chicago/Miami (the four FC locations).

Last edited:
I just ordered some aj1 from flight club. I just got the tracking, from HONG KONG!!! Is this right? I always thought they were the first and best sneaker resellers. Am I missing something??? Can I do a chargeback? Was the company sold? Just now reading reviews. Not looking good. It was last nite so I’m trying to get help early.
I ordered some DMP 6s from Goat earlier this week and the guy who sold them tried to pass them off as new but Goat contacted me and offered a discount because the shoes had signs of wear... Anyway I declined the discount and chose the other option of having them find a replacement.. anyways they found the replacement and I currently have some shoes coming in from London.. I always assumed Goat just operated in the Canada and Us. Never knew they shipped from overseas.

Back
Top Bottom