Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That is your opinion, which is totally fine. There are plenty of sneakers others be crazy hyped for that I think are fugly as hell, but it does nothing for me to try and lowkey call somebody out for liking them.

So to answer your question, you are not missing anything but having tact. Enjoy your day!
I don't think it's that deep. He was just saying he doesn't like the shoes.

I don't think it's that deep. He was just saying he doesn't like the shoes.
And again that is fine, but the immaturity of quoting me and pretty much questioning why somebody would like them while calling them "doo doo" he could have kept to himself. There is a way to say you do not like something without all of that sauce. I did not take it "deeply" as you stated, but I said what I said and I will say it again if I have to do so. You take care now!

My Shadows got beat up in Paris, just sharing me cleaning it in this Zen video.
Peace NT fam!

Last edited:
i dont think ive put in this much work to find and enter raffles in years lol im hoping to come away with atleast 1 pair of mochas. hopefully my head starts on the footlocker apps dont go to waste cause im out of them lol

Gonna be like this all day checking email and phone...(Last time I posted this for the JP 1s I got a call from Shoe Palace 5 min later so maybe it'll work again :lol:)

its been an L of a week for me. No early or exclusive access, no luck on shock drop fire red 4's, no luck on ow5's, no luck on supreme, no luck on Slam Jam dunks todays. Tomorrow is gonna be spooky

Nice hit on the midnight navys. Loved that pair since photos first drop. I was unsuccessful for it on size? for me and my wife. Welp

Hmm, my reservation entry was not cancelled for FTA, but my head starts were back to 1/4 instead of 4/4.

Hmm, my reservation entry was not cancelled for FTA, but my head starts were back to 1/4 instead of 4/4.
Yea dame here. My head starts were back at one. I put them back in and it's still there right now. Guess we will wait and see how this goes. I want these but I want my wife to hit she really want these. I hope she hit more than I do but I hope we both hit.

Back
Top Bottom