Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
But leather on Mochas are something to write home about? Really? 🤔😂
Did I Say That?

The Black Ankle Collar On ROTY And Any Other Pair Using That Ballsack Textured “Leather” Got Some Of Y’all Convinced On Quality.

That Ain’t It, Sorry To Say :smh:

Closest Pair I Could Get To At The Moment, Different Color But Same Material. THIS Is Synthetic, NOT Quality...
51405B14-4AA0-493F-88E5-0D379D0CB7BB.jpeg

Last edited:
Did I Say That?

The Black Ankle Collar On ROTY And Any Other Pair Using That Ballsack Textured “Leather” Got Some Of Y’all Convinced On Quality.

That Ain’t It, Sorry To Say :smh:

Closest Pair I Could Get To At The Moment, Different Color But Same Material. THIS Is Synthetic, NOT Quality...
51405B14-4AA0-493F-88E5-0D379D0CB7BB.jpeg

You’re saying the leather on the ankle area of ROTYs are aweful. Cool. So the leather on the ankle area on Mochas gets your stamp of approval?

To me, it feels just as plasticky as the rest of the shoe. 🤔

The Mocha colorway is executed so much better than the ROY. It’s not even close!!!

Mochas being better than ROTY’s gotta be some type of joke.

Or y’all really serious?

Exactly. Everybody got their own opinions, but I swear that Travis Scott-ish color got some of y’all hypnotized or something. The over praise for everything that is MOCHA is amazing to me. 😂 It’s a decent colorway, yes. But ain’t nothing mind blowing about this shoe.

Exactly. Everybody got their own opinions, but I swear that Travis Scott-ish color got some of y’all hypnotized or something. The over praise for everything that is MOCHA is amazing to me. 😂 It’s a decent colorway, yes. But ain’t nothing mind blowing about this shoe.
And What Is It That “Blows YOUR Mind” About The ROY’s? 🤔

*Mediocre Suede?
*Synthetic Textured Leather?
*Leather Tongue Tag?

All Some Of Us Are Saying Is We Prefer One Over The Other. Who Said Anything About Travis? :lol:

I noticed the same thing you did, mochas are plasticky. Roty’s are such a dope shoe. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I’d be surprised if anyone who owns both pairs would say Mochas are better. For me, aesthetics only, it’s a push, so the materials make it a no brainer for the Rookies. Love em both.
roty is better quality and materials, but aesthetically roty isn't close

Back
Top Bottom