• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bad Bunny >

J Balvin is type weak. Shoes have a cool concept but yeah no.
J Balvin single handedly brought back reggaeton with Ginza and actually got me into reggaeton when I didn’t even know much about the genre as a Puerto Rican myself.... he put bad bunny on and he blew up after that so have put some respect on his name lol

Energía Vibras and colores are all great albums Check them out, (helps if you speak Spanish obviously lol) and oasis with bad bunny was the ****.

Hoping prices plummet, I need a pair as a big fan and to actually wear

I noticed the same thing you did, mochas are plasticky. Roty’s are such a dope shoe. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I’d be surprised if anyone who owns both pairs would say Mochas are better. For me, aesthetics only, it’s a push, so the materials make it a no brainer for the Rookies. Love em both.

Black Metallic Gold came in today from Hong Kong, didn’t know they had StockX there.... learn something new everyday.... I guess that makes sense since I received a pair of Foams from StockX UK before.....

0056F826-5116-4E88-9993-D719E8A7EFA7.jpeg

Here is a shot with Big Bro

C5E7BD94-E48E-4F84-8810-7E9E15B77B11.jpeg
Nice pickup bro.... I had a pair from stockx come from the Netherlands/Amsterdam recently

Black only bruh

Hey man, I am normally inclined to agree with stock laces over all others, but if it was good enough for MJ, it’s good enough for me. I do agree with the original point though, those custom laces posted earlier are not good, but the OG alternate grey does work.

I noticed the same thing you did, mochas are plasticky. Roty’s are such a dope shoe. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I’d be surprised if anyone who owns both pairs would say Mochas are better. For me, aesthetics only, it’s a push, so the materials make it a no brainer for the Rookies. Love em both.
From Someone That Owns Both....

Mocha’s > ROTY

That Ankle Collar Leather On ROTY’s Is Awful :sick:

Back
Top Bottom