Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What's wrong with that? Just because his dad played ball don't mean he has to follow. Make your own path. Just like the other two siblings, who also don't play ball.

If I ever have kids, I just want them to be happy with what they do. They ain't gotta follow in my footsteps.
To clarify I’m not putting Marcus on blast because he runs his own business or that he couldn’t play in the nba.
I think he’s a loser because he calls himself an “entrepreneur” and acts like trophy room is a legit brand that he created out of nowhere. With all the access he has to Jordan brand he could use his influence to give better chances for regular folks to get limited kicks (at least from his shop) but instead he chooses to be just another hype backdoor spot.

Any way, I haven’t worn these in a while so decided to throw them on to walk my dog. If the toebox was white and materials were better, this could have been a great pair.

D10D9AF8-B6A1-4630-9BEA-76F465770066.jpeg

He's running his own boutique. How is that not his own path?
Well for one, the boutique would not exist without his father. That being said I wouldn’t expect his kids to be great ballers like their dad, that’s an unfair expectation. My only complaint is that the shop could be better run and more innovative especially considering the type of pull and access they have.

they did all that to make dusty washed-out chicagos with clear soles, when they coulda just retroed chicagos
Exactly. Just give me the actual Chis, not these not-as-good variations, accompanied by an obscure narrative and purposefully low quantities, to give them all the hype in the world. Outside of being a collector’s item, these are so wack IMO.

Regardless, we all plan to try savagely
Naw. Not at all. I’ll enter whatever available raffles there are, and that’s it. I’m not putting in any extra energy for these.

got another potential trade.. wanted to know yalls opinion.

My Balvin 1s, Union 4 Guavas, and metallic gold 1s for OW 4 Sails size 10 men. Am I losing too much? I got all 3 shoes for retail.
Are you asking which shoes we think are nicer? Because if it's about value, just go to StockX and compare prices.

Any way, I haven’t worn these in a while so decided to throw them on to walk my dog. If the toebox was white and materials were better, this could have been a great pair.

D10D9AF8-B6A1-4630-9BEA-76F465770066.jpeg

If they aren’t great why did you buy them?

With all the access he has to Jordan brand he could use his influence to give better chances for regular folks to get limited kicks (at least from his shop) but instead he chooses to be just another hype backdoor spot.

Why would any shop do that? The entire small boutique business model relies on hype and scarcity, losing that is a revenue killer for them. Honestly their interests and ours are at odds with each other, we want the products, but they need to only give us enough to string us along as long as they can.

they just had to give the new unc pair the same overly tumbled leather like pine green 2.0 :smh:

That ain’t the only thing wrong with those. If it’s soft like the Navy Japan’s though, it may be the only good part of that shoe.

Why would any shop do that? The entire small boutique business model relies on hype and scarcity, losing that is a revenue killer for them. Honestly their interests and ours are at odds with each other, we want the products, but they need to only give us enough to string us along as long as they can.
Yea I agree w what you’re saying about how these shops work but Marcus is not any other shop, he’s frigging MJ’s son. He’s not a struggling small shop owner like you mentioned

Back
Top Bottom