Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah I am, so what, does that mean I can’t like a silver “Raiders” themed shoe? 😂 I gotta catch em all brosef
DFE9B998-2A76-4CDE-929B-4D26798F89F3.gif

Lol just kidn bro. Lately, if a Bay team is in the Finals or in the Super Bowl, I’m rooting for them. Be it the Raiders or Niners, or Warriors or Kings... Maybe not the Kings lol

They have the nerve to charge all these fees with their atrocious customer service. I use to defend GOAT, but after this last release i'm done with them as well. There's no reason not to respond to a customer support ticket for days at a time. It's all good tho, reported them to the Better Business Bureau yesterday. They wanna play, we can play. **** both StockX and GOAT.

been telling yall GOAT is just as dog **** as sx is.

Glad you got your money back

second wave at 12:45 for central cites

also they need to up the zone man. I live in Oxnard,CA which is just outside the zone and can easily make that drive to the grove or santa monica. :smh::smh::smh: especially since it’s the closest in-line store too us

lol nah bro it’s already hard enough here in LA.

They can do release for y’all @ Nike Westlake Village or start doing in-store releases at the outlet in Camarillo 😂

I remember being able to walk into Nike Santa Monica just 2 years ago for concords with no reservation. That definitely ain’t happening as easily now

lol nah bro it’s already hard enough here in LA.

They can do release for y’all @ Nike Westlake Village or start doing in-store releases at the outlet in Camarillo 😂

I remember being able to walk into Nike Santa Monica just 2 years ago for concords with no reservation. That definitely ain’t happening as easily now
shoot i’m down just something because i used to drive into Calabasas when adidas confirmed was a thing but never again straight L’s
I remember going in on that monday after drops and picking them up :lol:

i just need more in store we only got FTL/SP out here and i know it’s friends and family been here 11 years haven’t won a single in store raffle :lol:

Back
Top Bottom