Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
There is a second account that has another 40 pairs or so...these are obviously all not going.

1613669696865.png

I hope these are accurate. I like this info. Mine for comparison sake.
23BA09E8-1203-4951-9BDF-8DD4F93F4F99.jpeg

If accurate, and I saw that my collection could possibly be worth even 80% of what your market value was, I would definitely consider off loading and investing in a house or something.

Yeah selling off mounds of sneakers is a great feeling...I sold about 100+ pairs off back in 2007...It was eBay and NT selling forum only back then so it was really a nightmare...

Ended up funding a hefty down payment on our home and multiple vacations for the family so it was all well worth it in the end...Can’t imagine how much I’d make off of those same sneakers now though...The Dunk SB’s alone would’ve probably gotten me enough to outright buy our house 😂...

Anyway 25 is my cap now...When I start getting close to that I have to mentally prep up to start moving some pairs...

You could move Dunks and AJ 1s but are any of the foam sole shoes from 2007 and earlier even remotely wearable now because of crumbling? (Especially DS pairs but even non-DS pairs, I would assume) The pairs with non-foam soles with glued midsoles/outsoles (I.e AJ 11) would likely be unwearable because of sole separation. Sole swaps aren’t exactly easy or convenient either.

Whoever you’re selling to in bulk is gonna expect a discount though. Highly doubt they are gonna cash you out market value for 150 pairs without you giving them a 10%-15% at least.

Especially if they’re coming to get them from you.

If a bulk buyer is paying you market for 150 pairs straight up, I definitely won the lotto.

I know. Sole told me they'd offer highest bid on SX for most pairs, which is close to what I'd expect, except for the rare pairs. There is one locally here who likes to throw his money around I could reach out to. I am not going 10% lower though. My selling point is good luck finding a 1's collection like this in a one-off sale. Everyone knows they're gonna get money on it. If I gotta sell individually though, I will.

You could move Dunks and AJ 1s but are any of the foam sole shoes from 2007 and earlier even remotely wearable now because of crumbling? (Especially DS pairs but even non-DS pairs, I would assume) The pairs with non-foam soles with glued midsoles/outsoles (I.e AJ 11) would likely be unwearable because of sole separation. Sole swaps aren’t exactly easy or convenient either.

Probably a good 90% of what I sold at the time was Dunks, Dunk SB’s, and AF1’s...

The full Supreme set of Dunks alone would’ve brought in probably $20k-$30k in today’s market...Nevermind the doubles I had on the whole first series SB colorways...Unkles, Heinieken’s , the whole Stash AF1 Hi set, I mean the list goes on and on...

I know. Sole told me they'd offer highest bid on SX for most pairs, which is close to what I'd expect, except for the rare pairs. There is one locally here who likes to throw his money around I could reach out to. I am not going 10% lower though. My selling point is good luck finding a 1's collection like this in a one-off sale. Everyone knows they're gonna get money on it. If I gotta sell individually though, I will.

Bulk might be a good play for some of the lower tier colorways, but for the high dollar stuff I’d probably move them individually...Bulk buyer will look for a disco for sure so best not to sell yourself too short...

Nike, that’s fucjed up! This version is Raiders CW, should’ve mos def released in Vegas lmaoooo

second wave at 12:45 for central cites

also they need to up the zone man. I live in Oxnard,CA which is just outside the zone and can easily make that drive to the grove or santa monica. :smh::smh::smh: especially since it’s the closest in-line store too us

Back
Top Bottom