Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I got to 100 pairs years ago.. Sold alot and kept 20 pairs. I was forgetting i had certain pairs and not wearing some for almost 2 years smh..
Now I have about 60 and that's more than enough imo.
Back in the day members used to post collections. I never see that anymore. I still see familiar SNs from that era too. Yall must be sitting on alot lmao.

To this day, I’ll NEVER understand why people would drop so much money on resale for Adidas mainline shoes. I love Adidas but anyone who has even minor knowledge of sneaker culture knows Adidas shoes by and large have NEVER held much resale value. Hell even Yeezys are struggling to resell for much nowadays. Only true collectors and not hypebeasts understand, I guess.

2015-2018 was a wild time for adidas man. lots of people got caught up in the frenzy.

Last edited:
these technically have been retro'd, but I'm interested to see if they'd get the 85 treatment:
864bd6154ba24557dcb94b10e19e8bc2.jpg

30-40 is the sweet spot imo. +\- 10ish

yup thats where im at with it. but to be fair i dont consider myself a collector anymore. more so just an enthusiast. everything i have has to have some likelihood of being worn atleast a few times in a year. i dont have a display or anything either so shoes that i dont wear will literally sit in the box in my closet not even being appreciated by anyone for their looks lol

Sent Sole Supremacy an email about a price quote for about 150 pairs in my collection.......

They gotta come pick up tho if they're interested....I ain't shipping that. Think it's just time to move on from this
Do it!

I did that about 5 years ago. Sent SS a list. DS and some used. About 75 pairs total. It was a tough decision, but freed up $$ for other things. (Moving into another house.)
Still sitting on 80+ pairs... :wink:

Btw. Felt great! Like a big weight was off your shoulders.

I think it will be weight off my shoulders too. I just don't have the same love for it anymore. It faded so quickly. And tbh it's going to close to a 6-figure check....I didn't spend anywhere near that much on it but that money would go a long way

My only wish if I did a buyout for my collection would be to get paid in cash. Uncle Sam can kiss my a***.

Yeah selling off mounds of sneakers is a great feeling...I sold about 100+ pairs off back in 2007...It was eBay and NT selling forum only back then so it was really a nightmare...

Ended up funding a hefty down payment on our home and multiple vacations for the family so it was all well worth it in the end...Can’t imagine how much I’d make off of those same sneakers now though...The Dunk SB’s alone would’ve probably gotten me enough to outright buy our house 😂...

Anyway 25 is my cap now...When I start getting close to that I have to mentally prep up to start moving some pairs...

Sent Sole Supremacy an email about a price quote for about 150 pairs in my collection.......

They gotta come pick up tho if they're interested....I ain't shipping that. Think it's just time to move on from this

Post a pic before you send out!
Good luck with everything sir. Hope the funds help your life.

You still going to purchase anything anymore?

PO

There's certain shoes in my collection I wanna get rid of. But, then you think about how hard they were to get... despite the money you'll make, it was just too hard to get em'. But, I feel like 40 pairs is pushing it

Here y'all go.

Aforementioned closet pics......spread out over 4 closets at my place and family members. Most of the shoes are shared with my twin brother, who's the same size as me. Makes it easier to grab pairs.

There's a total of about 140 pairs of 1's (all Hi OGs), 120 or so of which are DS. I work at a bank, so most of my days are loafers and monkstraps. Just don't get a chance to wear them that much. It doesn't diminish my love for them, obviously.

Closet 1. No doubles in here except the 13s and 14s on the shelf (my favorite models).
1.png

Closet 2. 1s are doubles of the first closet, along with 3-6s and 9-12s. Mostly just OG colorways for those, except for a few exceptions on the 12s.
2.png

Closet 3. Random worn pairs.
3.png

Closet 4.....y'all can guess the pairs.
4.png

5.png

I got 10% cash back from Rakuten too.
doh! forgot to open a shopping trip this morning before SNKRS drop...I'll still try to get the missing cash back despite opening it over 2 hours later

called three closest store to me getting the womens release tomorrow, one stores highest size is a 9 and the other two 9.5 |l

I would if y'all wanted them....would want market value tho. This is probably gonna turn into more investment RE....so I'd like everything I can get.

It would be a supreme hassle to do those one by one, but if there was genuine interest in it on here, then I'll find time for y'all.

Whoever you’re selling to in bulk is gonna expect a discount though. Highly doubt they are gonna cash you out market value for 150 pairs without you giving them a 10%-15% at least.

Especially if they’re coming to get them from you.

If a bulk buyer is paying you market for 150 pairs straight up, I definitely won the lotto.

Back
Top Bottom