Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have OCD lol (legit...my therapist essentially confirmed....you should see my closet)

I had a word document of every pair I owned, and an excel spreadsheet of every pair I've ever bought and sold. It kept me in line to make sure the spending wasn't getting outta hand. It made the sale go by faster even though it still took 12hrs

Anyone’s had any good experiences with nike/lasership partnership? Kinda paranoid after a quick twitter search.
00C84A25-2426-499B-84BF-E5961B29E48D.jpeg
5DFBC6CB-5F1C-4CDD-837D-0356131F2900.jpeg

Nike sent my Silver Toe 1’s and Cool Grey 3’s through lasership. They were both late but I got them. Hoping it never happens again. I’m thinking Nike is so backed up with orders they’re using them in addition with UPS and Fedex to ship.

If I an investor and I read that people are paying double and triple the price for the product I'm asking why arent we making more or charging more.

The point I'm making is that there could be a securities issue with how Nike promoted their "Consumer-Direct-Offense" to investors: a business strategy to get the product to consumers directly. Then promoted an individual who Nike claimed "would be instrumental" to the business strategy that was pitched to investors, then that individual's son is caught backdooring and reselling FSR inventory.

You don't think an investor would be concerned that the numbers don't really reflect the business strategy working if the consumers aren't getting the shoes, but some kid (related to the company) is?

Anyone’s had any good experiences with nike/lasership partnership? Kinda paranoid after a quick twitter search.
00C84A25-2426-499B-84BF-E5961B29E48D.jpeg
5DFBC6CB-5F1C-4CDD-837D-0356131F2900.jpeg
No issues for me personally. Everything they’ve sent via LS has gotten to me on time. Got shipping confirmation Saturday night for the University Blues and they were delivered this morning at 11 AM

What's up with this lasership debacle? Luckily I've never had them used for my deliverys....so I've never heard of them.

My girl ordered perfume from sephora and the workers did a switcharoo and put in some bath and body works lotion. Luckily sephora sent out another one, also with lasership and the second time it went okay. She was on the same boat as you and started searching and she sent me all these bad reviews they got from a google search. https://lasership.pissedconsumer.com/review.html

Back
Top Bottom