• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2D55E48D-B4CB-483C-BECC-62C12FFF454D.jpeg

As per Jordan Brand's summer releases announcement regarding the white and purple retros: "The shoe features a white genuine leather upper with hits of Court Purple throughout the upper, Swoosh and outsole, and mixes things up with a satin-lined collar. This shoe will release in extended women's sizing."

I'm ****in hype. Copping these no matter what. Don't care that the color is off, don't care that the metallic sheen is different (or nonexistent :lol: ), don't care that the tongue is leather (it was on the '09s, too). Still a clean, dope colorway to me. And quality is gonna be 500x better than the 2009 retro, those DTRT retro 1s were such terrible quality.

As per Jordan Brand's summer releases announcement regarding the white and purple retros: "The shoe features a white genuine leather upper with hits of Court Purple throughout the upper, Swoosh and outsole, and mixes things up with a satin-lined collar. This shoe will release in extended women's sizing."

I'm ****in hype. Copping these no matter what. Don't care that the color is off, don't care that the metallic sheen is different (or nonexistent :lol: ), don't care that the tongue is leather (it was on the '09s, too). Still a clean, dope colorway to me. And quality is gonna be 500x better than the 2009 retro, those DTRT retro 1s were such terrible quality.
Retail or bust , only cuz I love purple

never hit on an EXT size womens release tho

I wonder if I could ever find someone to do a trade, my mocha 1s for black and white 1s. Not DS of course.

Damn, I am just not feeling the travis/frag collab. Maybe that'll change but that colorblocking just doesn't flow to me.

Those TS/Frags are trash. The TS AM1s also look to be trash. I think it’s over for the TS Collabs.

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour in shape, would you say that Virgil's spin on the AJ1 is truer to the 85's than the "High 85's"?
No, I wouldn‘t say that. However, I do like the shape of his version. The Retro ‘85 High they just don’t get the details right. It’s a piss poor attempt in my eyes. They can do way better. I bet there is a shoe maker/customizer that would put them to shame.

Back
Top Bottom