• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
61D8CDC0-49ED-413D-8B8A-9718E9B44BA8.jpeg

These are cool but nothing too special, need to get the OG’s back asap now.

These aren’t the same leather as any of the OG’s from i’d say 2016-2018 maybe 19 even.
My Royals, Breds, Spideys, travis all have better leather
These are the same as court purple leather if not worse.

Still wish they used leather instead of suede, but knowing JB/Gentry will see the leather version in about 5 years :lol:

I just bought a pair of Mochas a few days ago but waiting for them to ship. Seeing the quality talk about the shadow 2.0s is making me wonder what the quality is for Mochas. Good? Bad? Decent?
The same quality as the 2.0s everyone is ****ting on honestly.

your 1s collection must be EXTREMELY limited if you think the leather on these is par for the course. your are very mistaken
I have most of all OG colorways in the OG high model except for UNC and storm blues. Had almost 30 pairs of ones at one point, but off loaded them when they started doing the OG high model with the Chicago’s. Although I haven’t tried them on yet, they feel like most OG highs post 2017 in hand. But then again my last experience of this model was the shadows/rookies, and my memory could be shot since most of my ones are broken in. But I’m sure with many wears, they break in. That’s if I still have them :lol:

I like the look / colorblocking on Shadows 2.0 much better than the originals, but obviously their materials are much, much worse.

I'll probably keep and wear my 2.0s. I haven't looked at them too closely, but at initial glance they looked to be a decent pair. My brother got a pretty bad pair, so he's getting rid of it. He's bummed out, he was looking forward to them.

Last edited:
Original Top 3’s or bred toes? I have a choice for either one and I’m on the fence. Also does the 2016 top 3 have the glitter issue? Sorry asking again but question wasn’t answered

I like the look / colorblocking on Shadows 2.0 much better than the originals, but obviously their materials are much, much worse.

I'll probably keep and wear my 2.0s. I haven't looked at them too closely, but at initial glance they looked to be a decent pair. My brother got a pretty bad pair, so he's getting rid of it. He's bummed out, he was looking forward to them.
What issues happened on your brother’s pair?

Are the Shadow 2.0s quality awfully bad as the Retros we’ve gotten in the mid 2000s to early 2010s or are they bad as in it’s okay but disappointing compared to recent releases? The low prices make me want to jump on them.
quality isn't great but not as bad as people are making them out to be
Finish Line still hasn’t shipped my 2.0’s. Anybody else?
I don't remember getting a shipping notification but mine were delivered yesterday

Back
Top Bottom