Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
tenor.gif

who?
Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 1.39.01 PM.png

lol what????? who buying these garbage

I think these being labeled as "poor man's Diors" last year jacked up the resale price.

sure, there's some resemblance but they're not that close...w/ the blue, patent leather, clear panel

Dior's are terribly overrated

I'm not the type to do a poor man version of anything...I've done it in the past and it's unsatisfying

Doing a trade with sole Supremacy. I have a DS pair of toro 4’s I literally found in my closet few months ago and I’m sure they will re release soon so decided to trade since they going for 550-600$ range. I am trading toro 4’s and bacons for a DS pair of bred toe 1’s but my question is that do the bred toe 1’s have the glitter issue like the bred and royals have? If they do I rather keep the 4’s and bacons cus my glitter pair 1’s look horrible.

sure, there's some resemblance but they're not that close...w/ the blue, patent leather, clear panel

Dior's are terribly overrated

I'm not the type to do a poor man version of anything...I've done it in the past and it's unsatisfying

overrated??? have you held them? owned em?

the leather alone proves theyre not overrated.

the quality on those diors craps all over any other 1. and for that price they better.

overpriced and crazy resell? yes. but overrated, no.

Doing a trade with sole Supremacy. I have a DS pair of toro 4’s I literally found in my closet few months ago and I’m sure they will re release soon so decided to trade since they going for 550-600$ range. I am trading toro 4’s and bacons for a DS pair of bred toe 1’s but my question is that do the bred toe 1’s have the glitter issue like the bred and royals have? If they do I rather keep the 4’s and bacons cus my glitter pair 1’s look horrible.
yes they have that issue. depending on where and how you store them.

An acquaintance really wanted a pair of turbo greens. I was able to catch his size on a restock, so I hooked him up for retail. He thanked me by not charging me for my coffee (worked at a mini-mart across from my job). That was more than enough for me, I was just happy to help. Can’t believe their current prices though!
It was a rare Columbian coffee I gave you though. You’re welcome.

I’d be happy to help a regular with a size 8 Shadow or something upcoming (GR or limited GR, not some crazy collab). But the size 8 regulars on NT win more sneakers than I do! They should help ME.

Something a poor man would say :lol:
One thing we know? KanyIZZY KanyIZZY ain't poor. (Cue the ballin gif)
Get the bred toes and meguiars leather wipes. Toro 4a aren't worth that price and bacons aren't anything special. Meanwhile, at least imo, bred toes belong in the convo with breds, chicagos and black toes. Bred toes aren't better, but they belong in the same convo for facts.

overrated??? have you held them? owned em?

the leather alone proves theyre not overrated.

the quality on those diors craps all over any other 1. and for that price they better.

overpriced and crazy resell? yes. but overrated, no.
The apparent God-like leather quality doesn't negate the FACT that they're grossly overrated.

Back
Top Bottom