• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20210522_194101.jpg

I worked at FTA fresh out of high school, this was in ‘08 while all the CDP packs sat, the Raging Bull 5 pack sat, one guy cleaned up when the CDP 1/22 pack went on sale for $99, and he had some employee discount (30% at the time) and bought 9 packs. I also ironically found my FTA nametag yesterday :ohwell:

FTA (along with FTL, Champs) used to do a quarterly (or monthly? I don't remember) friends and family where EVERYTHING was 50% off, people used to EAT

I also worked at FTA between 09-2010. Great times the employee appreciations were plentiful and I grabbed a lot of dope kicks (2009 shadows come to mind) for dirt cheap prices.

I worked for FTL from 2010-2011 but eventually I needed more money. Always got love for FTL just from that. Hate to see FTA killed off it was a cool brand.

just read about this on social media. sounds like he was in some sort of altercation, was arguing with someone in a parking lot.
Theres an article online about what happened. Hit and run. Crazy as I work around the area during those hours

RIP
One of articles I saw said there was an altercation, he got hit by a car and left for dead. And may have been hit by upwards of three cars total.

Really sad story
Thanks for the replies.

So sad. We all may argue about shoes at times, but it really sucks when another NT member and someone passionate about the hobby passes away. RIP, iloveswoosh/Marko. ♥

One of articles I saw said there was an altercation, he got hit by a car and left for dead. And may have been hit by upwards of three cars total.

Really sad story

Theres an article online about what happened. Hit and run. Crazy as I work around the area during those hours

RIP

messed up part is the first person who hit him was apparently someone he was at the club with

messed up part is the first person who hit him was apparently someone he was at the club with

The real messed up part was it was over probably something over stupid or trivial. People have to let it go and walk away or at least think about the consequences. Now a person is dead, multiple people are going to jail, and families, friends…will be devastated.

i follow a couple of ppl that knew him...

but by the looks of it it seems they were at a wedding before all this happened.

crazy to think you with ur friend just hours/minutes before something like this happens

rip

Own 5 pairs of 1s now(Shadow 2.0s, Hyper Royals, University Blues, Court Purple 2.0s, and Smoke Greys) and next on my list to cop is either Mochas, Obsidians(seen a clean pair locally for $400 for size 11), or Black Toes(also seen a clean pair for $400 size 11).

Leaning towards Black Toes since I don't have any with Bulls CW, but the Obsidians are in the best condition out of all of them for the price at least.

Own 5 pairs of 1s now(Shadow 2.0s, Hyper Royals, University Blues, Court Purple 2.0s, and Smoke Greys) and next on my list to cop is either Mochas, Obsidians(seen a clean pair locally for $400 for size 11), or Black Toes(also seen a clean pair for $400 size 11).

Leaning towards Black Toes since I don't have any with Bulls CW, but the Obsidians are in the best condition out of all of them for the price at least.
Black Toe’s, no question.

Back
Top Bottom