• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Them weak az bio hacks is my guess lol

BioHacks are solid! Someone at Footlocker must have been asleep because they let me hit a couple pairs on FLX (and I NEVER win on FLX). Also hit on SNKRS. Went ahead and ooped an NT member and also a friend IRL. Haven’t worn them yet but will eventually.

BEA4CE9B-DB6F-4749-8B7C-A2D9CE0A1DEB.jpeg

BioHacks are solid! Someone at Footlocker must have been asleep because they let me hit a couple pairs on FLX (and I NEVER win on FLX). Also hit on SNKRS. Went ahead and ooped an NT member and also a friend IRL. Haven’t worn them yet but will eventually.

Im appalled.

I think it’s the tongue tag….and the midsole? Idk

The midsole is my favorite part of the sneaker, but I really really dislike the tongue (not just the tag, the whole thing). The tongue & tag are probably why I’ve hesitated to put them on.

Smart move. Biohack’s will soar in years to come. I love the shoe to wear, but having extras like this will be a bonus. Such a unique 1.

The Balvin 1’s are fine, but I think the musician himself is the biggest culture vulture and it goes overlooked because he’s from South America doing reggaeton style music.

Biohacks fire, idc idc IDC
I do not know if you are joking or not, but I agree with this regardless. I am not understanding the strong dislike/hate for this colorway. If it is because there are a lot of colors in the shoe, the brighter colors are only in the middle (toe box and tongue area). Now I know the light green midsole threw people off as well, but due to it being a nod to the Undefeated Dunk, it makes sense and is honestly more subdued since the outsole on the Biohacks is not "Slimer" green like that Dunk. The rest of the shoe is quite neutral in comparison and I really like the contrast, but I am also not one who likes the basic colorways that most people in this thread seem to go after because they are boring/plain to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom