Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Surprisingly saw these sitting at the register while picking up cool greys yesterday at FNL. Apparently they had restocked them the day before. Probably an impulse buy. Couldn’t believe they were just sitting there at the register so I asked if they had my size and they did so I bought em.
A5BC9FCA-2592-4FA2-984E-E4E464DD85DB.jpeg
7440A6DB-BEDE-4E53-8EAA-BA965DA7951E.jpeg
I saw the same thing too when picking up my cool greys. This kid got his mom to get them, looked like an awesome rare moment; a kid could ask his mom in stores for a pair of shoes

When does FNL put items up for access, at 11am EST or 12pm EST

They just sent me the pop up that it was available 30 minutes ago and they were long gone

I don't want them, but for future reference.

i’m asking if I can send the shoes with glitter and be okay with inspection or if they should be cleaned first.

I have no idea how strict StockX is for something like this. If all you need to do is wipe the glitter off, why wouldn't you? If you ship it out as is then you risk it being returned and you probably get hit with a fee; if it does.

I have everything but Chicagos, so those are all I *need* to re-release lol.

Anyway, me today...
20211213_172020.jpg

Been a while since I wore these - like three years :lol:

I REALLY need to tongue swap them with my Black Toes, tho :smh:
Facts...not sure why they got shadows on their lol, they dropped three years ago. I messed my uncs up need another, and can always have more Chicago's. Need those two.

Last edited:
If you really look at 5s objectively they start looking a little Frankenstein-ish. The netting is kind of out of place, the weird tongue, the jet fighter sole, the weirdly shaped heel counter, it's a shoe that has a lot going on. The 6 is a better silhouette than the 5, but they lean too much to being a basketball shoe imo. What does that mean? That it doesn't have a balance between basketball and lifestyle to pair it with everything, too bulky. They just look wrong to me if you try to dress them like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Im not even a huge 6 fan but mans picked the worst fits to do make his point. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom