Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Chicago's and uncs need to return. That's it.

If the Chicagos dropped tomorrow, it’d be like the retail version of Thunderdome trying to get a pair. Except instead of “two men enter, one man leaves,”...it’d be “100 buyers enter, one gets the W.”

...then they’d go for $600+ on stockx.

If the Chicagos dropped tomorrow, it’d be like the retail version of Thunderdome trying to get a pair. Except instead of “two men enter, one man leaves,”...it’d be “100 buyers enter, one gets the W.”

...then they’d go for $600+ on stockx.

Better than the current market rate of 2k, and it would be a better shoe. Honestly I'd probably pay it.

8A12A659-97D5-46E8-B19B-033F53F63396.jpeg
Got em, know let’s see what they look like in hand
that picture shows what they look like in hand, literally :emoji_eyes:

Finally got these bad boys... now to decide what color laces to put in. Im thinking black.

20211214_083256.jpg

Also Bordo leather is nicer than these, but these are not bad. Now if I can get lucky and get my girl a pair of those bubble gum joints and I can end this year with a bang!

The resell rates on these are surprisingly reasonable.

I thought about grabbing a pair myself the other day, but I've had issues with resell shoes and sizing, so I passed. Might pull the trigger if I strike out on the Marinas.

...I have the perfect Wu Tang shirt to go with em.

I feel the Pollens have thicker leather than the Bordeauxs, especially on the side panels/toeboxes but that's just me. Pollens might be close to University Blues to be honest.

I have everything but Chicagos, so those are all I *need* to re-release lol.

Anyway, me today...
20211213_172020.jpg

Been a while since I wore these - like three years :lol:

I REALLY need to tongue swap them with my Black Toes, tho :smh:
Huh, I did not even know these were a thing.
Could’ve sworn I’ve seen these in a mid version

J Cole wore the carmine 1s on an album cover. I don't listen to him but I remember that album being big. Homie's pic of them is a little deceiving, the icy blue sole was a definitive feature - I always thought it should have been black or icy clear.

J Cole wore the carmine 1s on an album cover. I don't listen to him but I remember that album being big. Homie's pic of them is a little deceiving, the icy blue sole was a definitive feature - I always thought it should have been black or icy clear.
I could’ve sworn they were mids lol.

like around the time JB was cross referencing other models in the Jordan 1

2021 wasnt an awful year... only 1s I didnt get that I wanted were Hyper Royals and AMM1s. I doubled on UNCs so I could have sold my extra pair for either of the shoes I wanted but whateva.

20211214_190427.jpg
Thought you had Shadow 2.0s unless it was for someone else.

Back
Top Bottom