Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wished those bubble gums went up to a size 12M. I'm digging em!
This makes me feel better! I seen them with white laces and regretted not trying.
I prefer the leather breads but these patents are tough.

Arguably shoe of the year.
This. These are still tough! (personally not better than the leather joints but still fire)

JB or gentry (if your burner is still on here) pass it along to whoever’s in charger. 12/30/22 OR SOONER we, or at least I, want patent Royals too :nerd:

AF019EF0-A20D-40AF-B99A-0969BA2FB836.jpeg
Big Shout Out to the Bro rbk93 rbk93 for looking out for me on this pair for my lady. He went out of his way to be a stand up guy. Not only did he track a pair down & oop them, he got these to me so I can have them under the tree! He’s goated! 🎄😎🤞🏾
Real one 💯

Agree, passed on my size and copped a pair for my niece. Gotta keep these for the ladies.
Facts, dudes be trying they hardest just to rock every new pair of 1s, even if it's a women shoes....smh 🙄. There are some exceptions... Sesfoams, silver toes, and ow4s 💯

AF019EF0-A20D-40AF-B99A-0969BA2FB836.jpeg
Big Shout Out to the Bro rbk93 rbk93 for looking out for me on this pair for my lady. He went out of his way to be a stand up guy. Not only did he track a pair down & oop them, he got these to me so I can have them under the tree! He’s goated! 🎄😎🤞🏾
Congrats missed out on my wifes pair. Hopefully prices come down!

Back
Top Bottom