• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1642184894598.gif
Haha I’m old so I remember when Shadows were considered the quintessential Raiders’ AJ 1 cw but, you’re right, Silver Toes are fair more appropriate.

probably because you're too big of a royal 1 fan that you hate the bastard look-alikes lol.

I like the marinas, but the black leather looks like cheap plastic/cardboard to me. Are yall calling it Royal 2.0 (like shadow 2.0) or are they Reverse Storm Blues (like reverse banned) :lol:

Nike outlet apparently had a restock of the Women's Twist release. Knew absolutely nothing about them even existing until today, but the resale prices on StockX are kind of insane.

probably because you're too big of a royal 1 fan that you hate the bastard look-alikes lol.

I like the marinas, but the black leather looks like cheap plastic/cardboard to me. Are yall calling it Royal 2.0 (like shadow 2.0) or are they Reverse Storm Blues (like reverse banned) :lol:
I didn't know if the nicknames were reverse like you said or 2.0.

I went with 2.0 cuz of the shadows.

I don't even think I'm too biased on Royals I just don't think the reverse has the same effect. I feel like the OG blocking has just right amount of black and blue. Something about the inverse/ reverse/ 2.0 is too much of the other color and not enough black. It throws off the balance.

I didn't know if the nicknames were reverse like you said or 2.0.

I went with 2.0 cuz of the shadows.

I don't even think I'm too biased on Royals I just don't think the reverse has the same effect. I feel like the OG blocking has just right amount of black and blue. Something about the inverse/ reverse/ 2.0 is too much of the other color and not enough black. It throws off the balance.

I agree, thats why I always liked the black/red over the chicagos. The colorblocking for me on the shadow, royals, black/red is the best IMO. Thats why they're the holy trinity :wink:

JB literally released a top 3 for the Bred, Chi, and Royal.....even they spoke on this. Though given the way the shoe is laid out it might as well be a top 4 cause you can see Black Toe in it too.

Back
Top Bottom