• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
50536CA4-5C6A-4804-B7DF-00516FD68072.jpeg
You guys, I think I want to complete this particular set order. Just 3 more to go but so torn on 2014 Black Whites due to the way the tongue looks. I’ll be happy with this rotation for the rest of my days.

Anyone who believes this is a fool. Sorry but now out of 89 sales and fours years I’ve never had that happen once. From $350-$5000. Like I said before there is a limit to the value I would ship before I went there in person and dropped off.
To be fair, I don’t trust StockX for a myriad of reasons both with past purchases and my own sales.

You guys, I think I want to complete this particular set order. Just 3 more to go but so torn on 2014 Black Whites due to the way the tongue looks. I’ll be happy with this rotation for the rest of my days.
Yeah, 2014 black and white leather was good but the tongue really threw the shoe off for me.

Would have had no problem doing it, but I was planning on trading my Court Purple 2.0s for the Barcelona Day 7s. States his pair was DS(didn't have any noticeable signs of wear, but were unlaced). They based my Court Purples at 7.5/8 out of 10 condition max.

Both pairs go for about the same DS price wise, but surely there's more demand on the 1s. He wanted $35 on top and that was the deal breaker(didn't want to go above $25 max).

I just found it funny when he was saying he might have a hard time selling them, but he might be right, It's a clean pair no doubt, but people are more than likely IMO to be a DS pair of a shoe they really want.

I have all of these BUT the Black/Whites. I'm just gonna wait on the next true retro ('85 or regular High OG) of them.

Would have had no problem doing it, but I was planning on trading my Court Purple 2.0s for the Barcelona Day 7s. States his pair was DS(didn't have any noticeable signs of wear, but were unlaced). They based my Court Purples at 7.5/8 out of 10 condition max.

Both pairs go for about the same DS price wise, but surely there's more demand on the 1s. He wanted $35 on top and that was the deal breaker(didn't want to go above $25 max).

I just found it funny when he was saying he might have a hard time selling them, but he might be right, It's a clean pair no doubt, but people are more than likely IMO to be a DS pair of a shoe they really want.
No way I'd trade CP 2.0's for Barcelona 7's. Had both pairs at one point. Got rid of the 7's and still have the CP's.

My homie told me recently he was getting a pair of Barcelona 7s. My mind was blown I couldn't believe he was about to blow that kinda money. My *** thought he was talking about the KOBE 7s :lol: them Barcelona jordan 7s ain't it
The Days is a great CW. The Nights not so much.

what kind of crease protectors do you all recommend, i have a pair that came with my royal 1's, but i'm not sure of the brand?

Back
Top Bottom