Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just pulling **** out now. Wanting to wear a lot of these recently

06CC82B0-170E-4E2F-B6D4-583AF2BA2307.jpeg

One of my favorite pairs as well! Put them to use!
You gotta post what you ended up keeping after your sale last year.

PO

While I agree, it also should be stated it doesn't take much to beat all those pairs.
Guess that just adds to the fact that JB/Nike okay releasing trash nowadays since they know people gonna eat it up regardless. Pack came out what 2018? Just looked it up, JB actually put out some good shoes back then. Game royals, gold toes, spidermans, ROTY, pine green 1.0, court purple 1.0, bred toes, NFS yellow/red, OW unc/euro whites, and unions. Nigels I guess since people in here seem to like those.

I put the pack somewhere in the middle of all those I just listed. Definitely behind OWs and Unions. Bred toe, pine greens, and courts had excellent quality on em imo. Never held/owned the NFS shoes so I can't comment on those.

One of my favorite pairs as well! Put them to use!
You gotta post what you ended up keeping after your sale last year.

PO

I'll get a list together. Mostly just one or two of every color basically when it came to 1s...now just waiting for the OG's on the 85 mold. Ton of 13s and 14s still in there....refused to sell those. Kinda miss the 3s and 4s but I wouldn't have worn them over the same colorway on a 1 instead.

Anybody else have this happen to their Shattered 1s?

My toe boxes have become two different colors!!

Was taking pics to list on ebay and was like wth
20220201_082509.jpg
20220201_082505.jpg
Have you checked the production dates on both shoes are they different.? I have 2 pairs with different production dates and one pair has darker orange tone than the other. Its possible whoever you copped it from had multiple pairs and just mixed them up gave you 1 from each production date. The 2 different tones of orange match up exactly with difference in my 2 pairs. If its a pair you copped retail then i have no clue because i havent noticed either pair change color.

I'm so tight the Gore-tex 1s are narrow AF. My fat foot was crying trying it on lmao.
I was the same way when trying mine on. But mine broke in quick, like within the first hour of wear. They're still tighter than a regular remastered pair.

I was the same way when trying mine on. But mine broke in quick, like within the first hour of wear. They're still tighter than a regular remastered pair.
Yeah nah I returned that b*tch the same day they came in. Already dropped it off to UPS yesterday LOL

edit: and nike already refunded me lmfao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom