Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Have you checked the production dates on both shoes are they different.? I have 2 pairs with different production dates and one pair has darker orange tone than the other. Its possible whoever you copped it from had multiple pairs and just mixed them up gave you 1 from each production date. The 2 different tones of orange match up exactly with difference in my 2 pairs. If its a pair you copped retail then i have no clue because i havent noticed either pair change color.
Maybe They're From Across The Water

20220128_094659.jpg
Jeans are 🔥 Whats Brand are Those:emoji_fire: Fire Jeans ?

I was really concerned with the legitimacy, no one here seems to be questioning that, which is cool, but you guys are all saying they take their time with orders & for what they charge that sounds like a pain.
They Legit sell Un Authorized shoes that look so real no one would ever know except a good authentication expert

They Legit sell Un Authorized shoes that look so real no one would ever know except a good authentication expert
There’s dozens of NTers who have bought from him and not one example of a fake… just a couple trolls that like to talk… the downside is the time it takes… at this point it’s well established, and beating a dead horse. Move on

I guess patience is key. Our local Hibbets never got pairs on release day. Kept calling, asking if pairs ever came in. After the last call, young lady said they wasn't getting them again. Well....a week later, they called me. Already had my name on the list from the raffle on release day...

20220204_053001.jpg
20220204_053010.jpg
20220204_052901.jpg
20220204_053243.jpg

Another note the last 2 pairs I got from Hibbets didn't have MSRP stickers on them.

Back
Top Bottom