Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Definitely Better In Person….. A Glossy Type Of Leather. I Had The Flash On So It’s Definitely Not 3M
A17A9022-990D-42CB-A2BF-FDC22F736CD4.jpeg
Is all the leather glossy? I saw/heard somewhere that the writing/graphics are glossy, but the underlaying black and grey leather is like a nubuck.

1646747187619.png

As if these weren't bad enough
and breds! Imagine, next we'll see color book Jordan 1s where they'll pick the tongue, sole, label, and consumers fill in the white panels lol. the AJ X Angelus Collab Pack

"Due to on going supply chain issues, you'll get a chance to flex your creativity and finish them off. Oh, and msrp is now $200. "
And we will buy em!! 😂

Meh, the fake vintage crowd will eat them up tho. The mold is a pass for me, offed mine because they don’t even fit right. Theyll prob be duds like the rest of the 85’s, but praying for y’all they make them look OG as possible.

Well Buy Everything You Want Now Because The Vintage Highs Will Be The First Of The New Mold That They Will Be Using.

and breds! Imagine, next we'll see color book Jordan 1s where they'll pick the tongue, sole, label, and consumers fill in the white panels lol. the AJ X Angelus Collab Pack

"Due to on going supply chain issues, you'll get a chance to flex your creativity and finish them off. Oh, and msrp is now $200. "
You joke but they 100% stopped lacing up 1s to save money on production lol They would absolutely do it with other retros as well but they can’t market them as “this is how the OGs came!”

You joke but they 100% stopped lacing up 1s to save money on production lol They would absolutely do it with other retros as well but they can’t market them as “this is how the OGs came!”

I think they stopped lacing 1s because of the MJ picture of him with the laces through just the bottom holes.

When exactly do you think they started coming factory laced, then? It definitely wasn't just the 1's that came unlaced out of the box. That's something that started semi-recently and quite frankly, I'd prefer my shoes still came unlaced because of the stress it puts on the shoe's shape if you don't wear them immediately.

Back
Top Bottom