• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
these look like some marc ecko jordans
Damn you took me back with this one.. neegas thought they was killing the game with them big *** rhinos on they shirts
a3hHMox.gif

Last edited:
Lmao at how everybody online keeps trying to convince us that know these are a ShatteredBackboard 1.0 restock so alot of people can get another chance at them again. There's nothing yellow in this upcoming Colorway. I've examined different photos from ig and social media pictures of the yellow toes. At this point Nike and jordan brand are just going to troll us by slapping a yellow name on the box so can differentiate which release came first and second when it comes to these new Shatteredbackboards. If these are yellow, then Pollens are Orange.

Y'all need to stop acting like Jordan Brand and Nike aren't trolling us with the re-release of these SSB 1.0. If i go outside and the sky is Blue, it's Blue. Im not going to believe or just say that the sky is Red is, just because somebody is telling me that it's red. I know what my eyes are looking at, and it's nothing yellow about the yellow toes 1's.

Y'all can keep convincing yourself that it's actually yellow when it's not, because I know alot of people that wanted a yellow toe 1. But these aren't it, it's a very good looking SBB 1.0 though.

Well, the sky isn't always blue... ya know.

yeah I don't think there was a turn. Most people was trying to cop only to flip them and looking at aftermarket prices, not even going for much considering these were no snkrs but boutiques only.

I traded my shadows in a package deal for travis scott 1’s. These are the closest thing to them so i think that was the turning factor

Back
Top Bottom