• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2EFD059E-B75F-4B42-B757-93E5C53F9987.jpeg
71731EF9-E4E8-4584-BD45-73EAD437675B.jpeg
3338D33F-1594-49D3-8F00-031E2F5A0DDD.jpeg
I’m personally not a fan of these, and still would’ve passed on these after this following idea, but these would’ve been better had they put a red outsole on them.

These aren’t the move IMO either, but they’re not for us. These are a GS. You better believe that these are gonna do NUMBERS at the elementary and middle schools!!

Should only come in preschool sizes since they feel the need to try and teach us colors.

Should only come in preschool sizes since they feel the need to try and teach us colors.
Naw. Being a teacher for over 10 years, kids will LOVE this sht. I just hate that JB is using this opportunity to teach kids one of the worst things, in my opinion, in kicks…the “Bred” nickname. Poisoning them young. :smh:

How’re you gonna call dude’s shoes trash like that? He’s clearly wearing them and likes them. That crease shown like that isn’t something you see everyday, but whatever. Some of us gotta understand the meaning of subjectivity.

I appreciate you brother. I’ve been on NT close to 20 years and I one thing I’ve noticed, is the lack of individuality. Especially in the Jordan forum.

If it were up the “purist” the only thing that would come out of Jordan Brand would be OG colors. However, I’m willing to bet if that if JB did just that, they’d complain about that too.

As an artist myself, I totally understand subjectivity. What I like, you may not like and vice versa. I’m just not gonna jump up and tear you down.

How’re you gonna call dude’s shoes trash like that? He’s clearly wearing them and likes them. That crease shown like that isn’t something you see everyday, but whatever. Some of us gotta understand the meaning of subjectivity.
Dude it's Midcut Perorder Mikey. Just let it roll.

I appreciate you brother. I’ve been on NT close to 20 years and I one thing I’ve noticed, is the lack of individuality. Especially in the Jordan forum.

If it were up the “purist” the only thing that would come out of Jordan Brand would be OG colors. However, I’m willing to bet if that if JB did just that, they’d complain about that too.

As an artist myself, I totally understand subjectivity. What I like, you may not like and vice versa. I’m just not gonna jump up and tear you down.
I don't think it's that deep. He stated they're trash to him then immediately followed it by "as long as you like them" I mean you spoke on individuality in your post yet when a guy doesn't like a shoe you like then you got a problem with it. It's niketalk fam we're gonna talk **** every now and then but we're also gonna show a lot of love. I agree with Mikey about the coutures but as long as you like them is all that should really matter.

I don't think it's that deep. He stated they're trash to him then immediately followed it by "as long as you like them" I mean you spoke on individuality in your post yet when a guy doesn't like a shoe you like then you got a problem with it. It's niketalk fam we're gonna talk **** every now and then but we're also gonna show a lot of love. I agree with Mikey about the coutures but as long as you like them is all that should really matter.
I don’t have a problem with it. Not at all.

Lmao at how everybody online keeps trying to convince us that know these are a ShatteredBackboard 1.0 restock so alot of people can get another chance at them again. There's nothing yellow in this upcoming Colorway. I've examined different photos from ig and social media pictures of the yellow toes. At this point Nike and jordan brand are just going to troll us by slapping a yellow name on the box so can differentiate which release came first and second when it comes to these new Shatteredbackboards. If these are yellow, then Pollens are Orange.

Y'all need to stop acting like Jordan Brand and Nike aren't trolling us with the re-release of these SSB 1.0. If i go outside and the sky is Blue, it's Blue. Im not going to believe or just say that the sky is Red is, just because somebody is telling me that it's red. I know what my eyes are looking at, and it's nothing yellow about the yellow toes 1's.

Y'all can keep convincing yourself that it's actually yellow when it's not, because I know alot of people that wanted a yellow toe 1. But these aren't it, it's a very good looking SBB 1.0 though.
You can call them Piss Yellow 1’s (nh), I still think they’re dope. I like them even more so as I feel I’ll probably never have a pair of SBB 1’s. A lighter shade of yellow would‘ve been dope too, but that can still be another release down the line. I’m super fine with these

seems like there was tons of rebellionaires at these boutiques. Undftd had a field day yesterday with the restocks, kind of suspicious but we'll see. My friend asked me to help him on undftd at like 5pm after all day of restocking, so i tried for him and caught a size 11 restock around 7pm. The rebellionaires are just like those "black+red=bred" mids with the tacky writing. But can't help to think that it would've made more sense to do the rebellionaire in that black/red instead of shadow if they're already doing a black/red mid.

Back
Top Bottom