• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1647483702844.png

I’m always on eBay and 1’s aren’t selling like they have been, most are buy it now and overpriced. Hopefully the fads coming to a end and we’ll have them to ourselves again. You can quote me in a year. Lol
Shoe auction end up costing more in fees compared to buy it now.

I’m always on eBay and 1’s aren’t selling like they have been, most are buy it now and overpriced. Hopefully the fads coming to a end and we’ll have them to ourselves again. You can quote me in a year. Lol

Whole sneaker market moving slower today than in (especially) the last 2 years when people was PPP and enhanced unemployment ballin. Add that to the fact that gas out of control, and the price of chicken wings is nuts... The bubble leaking

Look at all those new sneaker youtubers who was blowing up in 2020/2021. All their growth has slowed since a bunch of kids don't got bread anymore. You not having a live stream full of 50k people looking to buy Bel-Air 5s just be cause they got money and want to buy something

r/Sneakers a ghost town again. All the "Finally bought my grails" posts down 88% .. Great actually

Speaking of Chicago's which do you prefer?

Black laces or white laces both clean looks
Black laces EASILY for me. White looks cool too, but for me, it’s Black laces ONLY. I usually always need my laces to be the same color as the tongue on all my Jordan 1s, but the contrasting Black laces on the Chicagos is just different IMO.

There's now way they mistook the 94 mold as the OGs. They knew what they were doing. If they are coming out with a new mold it is either to justify a price hike, or the 85 mold didn't get the hype they wanted and they are trying to get some more hype for this mold.

Don't see that at all. The toe box maybe, that's about it.

To me, the toe box is the biggest issue. The one and only time it's ever looked like that was on the 95's. They got the swoosh slightly closer though.

easily white
White is a clean look I remember seeing pics with white laces and was like hmmm thats a clean look.
Black laces EASILY for me. White looks cool too, but for me, it’s Black laces ONLY. I usually always need my laces to be the same color as the tongue on all my Jordan 1s, but the contrasting Black laces on the Chicagos is just different IMO.
Black laces are nice too. I feel you on same color laces and the black is OG and pops well with the swoosh and red panels. Can't go wrong either way

Back
Top Bottom