• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ED94E7D0-112A-4804-ABEF-C20E0EE33A8A.jpeg

I got a handful of these custom bootleg 85 Jordan Tennis shirts printed up inspired by the Brixton Basketball / SB shirts from a coupe years ago.

Exactly who hasn't had fakes get through?

I guess it's somewhat common.

But I really wouldn't know because I abstain from the secondary market to maintain my stance of retail or nothing with my acquisitions. I refuse to pay higher than retail based on principle. I also don't want to support resellers' greed going that route.

Another reason that amplified my refusal to go to the secondary market is my justified skepticism of fakes possibly being rampant online or even in stores. Some peeps on this site have expounded on fakes being better nowadays. They also acknowledged that stores also knowingly sell fakes. I believe you previously mentioned in a different thread that a store in a mall in your region does that.

That's why I get my stuff on release day from either Foot Locker or Champs because I damn sure won't have to worry about fakes since they're getting their inventory straight from the source and not resellers bringing in potentially fake shoes that look real.

Talking about StockX, my bid for Marinas got accepted 👍🏽

85E27E7C-03EB-48B4-838A-C6B4844E4C87.jpeg

And also I know that experience vary from different people that use StockX but I have had nothing but good experience with them, all 44 sales went thru with no kick back 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

725D6D19-4E95-431B-8FFC-0B8873CA9E8D.jpeg

…. Maybe just don’t send em fake stuff 🤣🤣🤣 JK guys

And also I know that experience vary from different people that use StockX but I have had nothing but good experience with them, all 44 sales went thru with no kick back 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Lol at the seller losing money on that sale. Idk why dudes try and flip stuff just to lose money. Guessing they weren’t from Nike otherwise he should’ve just returned em for free

That Motorsports is hilarious. I recall buying them on discount. People have gone nuts these days!

Lol at the seller losing money on that sale. Idk why dudes try and flip stuff just to lose money. Guessing they weren’t from Nike otherwise he should’ve just returned em for free
I mean every retailer will take a return if they’re DS, which they need to be for SX. They could’ve copped on disco but idk. Or just taking a loss lol dumbasses

I mean every retailer will take a return if they’re DS, which they need to be for SX. They could’ve copped on disco but idk. Or just taking a loss lol dumbasses
I feel like undefeated doesn't take returns. Same thing like Kith in person, think they have something on the receipt that says all sales final. Not to mention online places will charge shipping so resellers do lose a bit unless they copped on big disco from being an employee.

I feel like undefeated doesn't take returns. Same thing like Kith in person, think they have something on the receipt that says all sales final. Not to mention online places will charge shipping so resellers do lose a bit unless they copped on big disco from being an employee.
Oh yeah that’s true I forgot about places like that

Back
Top Bottom