Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ain’t no way. Saw a little kid yesterday, maybe 8 years old, that had a pair of those. He was tearin em up hoopin.

Prolly fakes tho

Possible the kids shoes were real. Most little kids don’t track shoe value on Stockx and when these dropped they sat.

All black shoe shoe, perfect for a kid to wear everyday to school.

88EB4F65-131B-4BE0-AE65-96DB8215A40D.jpeg

And also I know that experience vary from different people that use StockX but I have had nothing but good experience with them, all 44 sales went thru with no kick back 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

I unfortunately deleted my app. Purchasing from them was hassle free at first but I ended up with three notable outcomes that crossed my line:
- FTB Kobe 11s I purchased had the 17 on the heel drawn on. Ended up having to offload on eBay. Hilariously the buyer relisted them over triple for what he paid for.
- Remastered Radiant Red AM3's had signs of separation on the toe cap
- Purchased 2014 White Black 1's only for the shipment to never arrive from UPS. I did get a refund

I don't like Stock X anymore

I unfortunately deleted my app. Purchasing from them was hassle free at first but I ended up with three notable outcomes that crossed my line:
- FTB Kobe 11s I purchased had the 17 on the heel drawn on. Ended up having to offload on eBay. Hilariously the buyer relisted them over triple for what he paid for.
- Remastered Radiant Red AM3's had signs of separation on the toe cap
- Purchased 2014 White Black 1's only for the shipment to never arrive from UPS. I did get a refund

I don't like Stock X anymore
Oh man I’m sorry to hear that… like I said user experience may vary….

I also have nothing but good experiences from purchasing from StockX not just selling…. I’m not advocating StockX (or GOAT) at all… but I have made some good purchases in the past by bidding low and my bid has been accepted…. It’s pretty wild…. And all the sneakers I have purchases have been good… the worse thing is probably the box is a little but damaged but I blame shipping for that….

I actually hate em lol…. I especially hate buying from them because I have military discount that I can use and that used to be 20% off from FTL, FTA and Champs but now they reduced it to 15% and they also cap it now….

Here are some of my low ball bids….

60DF90F1-F425-4ECD-B972-A9F12A711FC4.png

53F1B4F2-E2F0-4520-A1DA-2A9741E1EB57.png

Last edited:
Yea my seven year old don’t give a **** about his Js. I swear he had some 1s and when I told him to take better care of shoes, it feel like he went to school with the sole purpose of creasing them as much as he could :lol:

Lmaooo i look forward to moments like these

Back
Top Bottom