• Total voters
Royals, Royal Toes and Dark Marina

71884139-7BB8-49B3-B3E8-DCDD480D5252.jpeg
This is chaos to me :lol: homer simpson type of rotation

1648556553593.png

Lmao Nike/JB responded to Bernie by increasing Jordan 1 prices again

8442D6CD-72B5-4A08-9013-CCB4D020741F.jpeg

3405CACF-D5AA-4BDE-8AE6-06AC3D50AF19.jpeg

Since when does Bernie have a say in the sneaker world? I mean I know he's been in politics for like 30 years, which should be illegal, but still.

Had to flip flop on those Georgetown 1’s. I’m back in. Initially I was hoping to get the vintage navy dunks but they are a 1/2 size too small without extended sizing. With limiting myself to 4 pairs a year I really gotta be selective. :lol:

Since when does Bernie have a say in the sneaker world? I mean I know he's been in politics for like 30 years, which should be illegal, but still.
I mean everyone is allowed an opinion, doesn’t mean you have to agree with it.

He is onto something about Nike’s price increases though. At the end of the day customers need to speak with their wallets.

i love bernie but he's probably just mad at bots cutting the line and that these nike price hikes mean he has to pay more for resale. he probably struck out on royal toe releases and kept getting fooled by the "restocks" on shiekh's shoes like so many of us
Yeah bots and resellers have been a huge issue. Look at the PS5 market since 2020 lol

The fact it is going on two years post original launch day and PS5's still can't be had by just walking into a dept store is ridiculous.

It's artificial scarcity. You have a bunch of consoles out there just sitting in boxes.
Did you pre order?

Did you pre order?

I actually had one day 1 on release. (I had to drive 6 hrs in a d*** north eastern to get it but nevertheless)

Ended up selling it cause someone offered my 800 for it and I figured "This is dumb imma be able to walk in to walmart and buy another in about 5 months"

Also the only game I play heavily is 2k. 2k21 next gen was trash and all the boys were still on current so there was no benefit to keeping it.

I actually had one day 1 on release. (I had to drive 6 hrs in a d*** north eastern to get it but nevertheless)

Ended up selling it cause someone offered my 800 for it and I figured "This is dumb imma be able to walk in to walmart and buy another in about 5 months"

Also the only game I play heavily is 2k. 2k21 next gen was trash and all the boys were still on current so there was no benefit to keeping it.
Facts…. Ez money when they first released…. I pre ordered 2 consoles coz I want gonna put one in the gaming loft upstairs and have the other in the entertainment area downstairs…. Sold the other one coz it was a no brainer 🤣

Shoot talking about pre ordering…. I’m regretting not pre ordering a Mustang Mach E CA 1…. I was driving/calling everyone in town yesterday and not a single Ford dealership has one in inventory….

Ok back to shoes lol

My Ford dealer been calling me relentlessly to trade in my 2019 GT.

Unless they let me finance another at 0% APR they can kick rocks.

Any raffles up for Georgetowns this weekend ? (Besides SNS)
In store-NY https://extrabutterny.com/collectio.../air-jordan-mens-1-high-85-college-navy-shoes

Back
Top Bottom