Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What’s more important to you in a shoe; the materials or the colorway?

It’s nice for both to be great, it it doesn’t always happen.

I can look past the materials if the colorway is great.
If the cw is dope but the quality sucks to the point it hurts my feet, its a no go. I had the Tiffany Highs way back when. Dope colorway, horrendous quality that it hurt my feet every time i wore them. Leather was like superglued cardboard. Had to sell them. But thats not to say that just because quality sucks that itll be uncomfortable. I have some lower quality shoes that I love the colorway of that don't hurt my feet but theres a limit to how bad quality can be for me to keep.

Last edited:
More Raffles. I apologize in advance if any of these have already been posted

SNS but needs to be done on app
Thanks for doing this.

…entered every raffle that didn’t require credit card information up front.

Last edited:
Oh rebellionaire boyz….

Do I have a treat for you.

96B93F23-705D-4F6D-9EA5-D3F57567C9C3.jpeg

Would y'all say the black leather on the marina blues is the same type n quality as the black panels on the shadow 2.0?
And if so which shoe would y'al say has the better quality between the royal toes & marinas?
nope, the black "leather" (if you can even call it that) are trash. the black leather on the marinas is way better. i don't have royal toes so i can't compare but based on side by side pics i would go with marinas as the higher quality pair.

i love my shadow 2.0s but the materials are so garbage. good thing they look great from far away cause up close they look stiff.

What’s more important to you in a shoe; the materials or the colorway?

It’s nice for both to be great, but it doesn’t always happen.

I can look past the materials if the colorway is great.
If I didn't have real shadows, maybe I woulda overlooked the 💩 quality, but as I compared the 2, I felt it was like a literal slap in the face. They HAD to go.
Screenshot_20220331-002050_Instagram.jpg

06C68483-3759-4941-A56B-89AA9301D8A2.jpeg
Had some bootleg JB Tennis shirts made up as a reference to the old Brixton Basketball Club/Skateboarding club tees from a couple years ago.
I’ve got a couple for sale for $35 if anyones interested. I’ve already sold a couple on here. They’re printed on Comfort Colors garment dyed blanks and my printer is currently printing merch or Nigo and Adele so it’s a very nice quality.

Under/overrated is so asinine to me. Why worry bout how others rate something
I totally agree. I’ll listen to and partake in the discussions, but ultimately it’s whatever. There’s literally no point in taking any stock in debating on a subject that’s 100% subjective, and had no right or wrong answer.

Back
Top Bottom