• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

If you want to wear a dress or a kilt or crocs or pink or pearls or anything, then do it. That’s the whole point. We only have 1 life to live, with precious limited time. Are you living for yourself or for others? Following other peoples silly arbitrary rules (what men can’t or can’t wear, for instance) at the detriment of your happiness is really sad.

Last edited:
I tease him in a friendly manner, but I respect Mikey for wearing what he wants. I don’t quite understand it, but I respect it.

Also, I think a better example is young kids hyping mids, dirty beat up air forces, rocking the StockX tags. Those are all “in,” but they can keep it, no thanks.

If you want to wear a dress or a kilt or crocs or pink or pearls or anything, then do it. That’s the whole point. We only have 1 life to live, with precious limited time. Are you living for yourself or for others? Following other peoples silly arbitrary rules (what men can’t or can’t wear, for instance) at the detriment of your happiness is really sad.

Yes, I agree. And thats exactly why MJ is the best dressed athlete of all time. :pimp:

Look foolish to whom? Random people? Why does that matter? Most people are idiots. You’re going to live an inauthentic life to please them? Why? They’re not paying your bills. That’s the one time it’s okay to follow fashion rules: when you’re paid to do so. Otherwise, live your life as you see fit (as long as you’re not harming anyone).

Last edited:
Look foolish to whom? Random people? Why does that matter? Most people are idiots. You’re going to live an inauthentic life to please them? Why? They’re not paying your bills. That’s the one time it’s okay to follow fashion rules: when you’re paid to do so. Otherwise, live your life as you see fit (as long as you’re not harming anyone).

Thats fine. Im playing along with that notion but the main point of all this to begin with was trends come and go and, things get dated (jorts) blah blah. You cant say “who said this is played out/out of style?” and then use the old “well I wear what I want” notion. That honestly really doesnt even have anything to do with it. :lol: Again trends come and go.

Last edited:
Just bought snakeskin Chis for close to retail on ebay after the 15% coupon and submitting a best offer. Still feel k8nda dirty about it, but it was only like $10-20 over retail. Pretty much the same I would have paid for any new release J1 from Shoe Palace after their high *** shipping.

Just bought snakeskin Chis for close to retail on ebay after the 15% coupon and submitting a best offer. Still feel k8nda dirty about it, but it was only like $10-20 over retail. Pretty much the same I would have paid for any new release J1 from Shoe Palace after their high *** shipping.
nice! was that coupon targeted or is there a generic code? ebay sent out 10% off coupons last week i believe.

Back
Top Bottom